Statue Legendary Scale Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8_Club

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

A Local Shop just made me a crazy offer , $3760 for both Darth Maul and Wolverine in Legendary Scale. Besides being cheaper than MSRP I will also save a ton on shipping and customs. What do you guys think ? Should I go for the deal ?

What do you also think in terms of their value for money.. am I better off getting Doom and IM ?

I have Maul and Wolverine already and the Doom and IM paid for waiting shipping.
If you get Maul and Wolverine I think you'll get the rest. It's just up to you if you want to buy into LSF...
It's not collecting LSF's that's the issue for me it's the retail price being too high. I got Maul and Wolverine for $3600 - RRP here is 5k from a store or $6k buying from SS direct so buying into the line at retail or imported isn't worth it to me so I have to wait for sales and ebay. I despise the prequel Star Wars and renounce their existence and actually broke my no prequel rule to get him - but the Maul LSF is actually pretty awesome in hand... How much do you like Maul and Star Wars? Do you want Vader? Can you flip Maul to keep the cost of Wolverine down and stick with Marvel LSF?
Choose wisely :)

Thanks for the advice. I tried my luck and offered $3530 and he accepted ! . At this price point I think it is a no brainer . I have heard nothing but good things about the LSF line . Now I have to think about Doom and IM :D

Back