Legendary Musicians Line from Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the whole rat pack. C'mon Sideshow, please. Pretty please with sugar on top?

Wow, 2 years since announcement. One figure produced. I too canceled my Elvis when it never ended up looking like him. That was an awesome exclusive too. I want...

Hendrix
Beatles
Morrison
Eddie Van Halen
David Lee Roth
Keith Richards
James Brown

Hell, I could go on and on. But, they do have to resemble the individual they represent.

No horse teeth at least! I really hope they nail this one, Elvis deserves to have a kick ass PF to represent his awesomeness.

So far, this one looks ALOT better. Let's just cross our fingers this one comes thru.

I'd love to have a P.F. Elvis in the collection and in the process give the Legendary Musicians line a kickstart.

I am still holding out hope for all 4 Beatles in P.F.

I too am hoping it looks good. Right now this the front runner for being my only SDCC purchase.

Looking that way for me as well right now. I might go for the Elvira p.f. and 12" Cobra Commander also, we'll see...

Hmmm...

elvis2ndPF.jpg

This one could be interesting. Depends on the Sculpt, if they nail it, I may go for it. I have the DVD with extra footage, they did 2 shows I think, one for the audience beforehand and one for the live feed, something like that.

Looks good but i want this guy...

johnnycashFinger_.jpg

If SS isnt cool enough to pick that pose, i'm willing to consider other options :D

Elvis....So disappointing, yet such a promising line. I think they should pose him on the toilet.

Back