Legendary Beast: Superman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the initial wow factor has faded a bit and I can analyze a bit more, he and Batman are looking a little stubby with their thunder thighs. WW’s thighs are also looking a bit too big/bulky.

Now that the initial wow factor has faded a bit and I can analyze a bit more, he and Batman are looking a little stubby with their thunder thighs. WW’s thighs are also looking a bit too big/bulky.
You just instantly ruined Batman and Superman for me lol

Can’t unsee now. :crying

More like Legendary Mezco lol

Hopefully that’s lens distortion.

The legs have always been chunky for me, especially on bats

Supes looks a little more in proportion but still bulkier than I would like

I think he looks good and while those switch outs look great, the Prime 1 Hush is still the 1/3 Supes to beat IMHO.
IMG_7286.jpeg

I think he looks good and while those switch outs look great, the Prime 1 Hush is still the 1/3 Supes to beat IMHO.View attachment 650231
That’s such a cool display!

I like the P1 Hush piece all except the base and the headsculpts. But that’s more b/c I don’t care for Jim Lee’s Superman art. The body sculpt is pretty much perfect though

Last edited:
This is a pic from FB. I don’t know how to say it, but the legs don’t look right with the rest of the body.
IMG_2271.jpeg

the more pics that get released the less and less excited I am for this. Was super on board at the beginning but the legs looking funny is definitely hard to get passed. Will have to really think this one over

Last edited:
the more pics that get released the less and less excited I am for this. Was super on board at the beginning but the legs looking funny is definitely hard to get in baked with. Will have to really think this one over
Yeah it's a big commitment especially if anyone is considering multiple/ the whole 7.

Obviously it was lauded as the ultimate versions of these characters, but it's good to keep things in perspective, there will be others in the future, and for me it's the wrong scale anyway

Yeah it's a big commitment especially if anyone is considering multiple/ the whole 7.

Obviously it was lauded as the ultimate versions of these characters, but it's good to keep things in perspective, there will be others in the future, and for me it's the wrong scale anyway
Agreed. It’s a big commitment financially and space-wise even for just the Trinity. And like you said, the scale being 1/3 isn’t my preferred statue scale. Usually 1/4 is my go to for statues. I do like the upper half and the base design, but not feeling the lower half and the cape. Might just wait for the P1 1/4 Hush Superman and P1 1/4 TDKR Superman

Agreed. It’s a big commitment financially and space-wise even for just the Trinity. And like you said, the scale being 1/3 isn’t my preferred statue scale. Usually 1/4 is my go to for statues. I do like the upper half and the base design, but not feeling the lower half and the cape. Might just wait for the P1 1/4 Hush Superman and P1 1/4 TDKR Superman
They haven't announced TDKR in 1/4 have they?

Looks really good there. I just wish the heat vision sculpt wasn't an early exclusive. I missed it on Spec since I didn't know.

Back