Legend of the Seeker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually for me it's a family thing, my wife and both my kids watch as well. If they weren't into it, I probably would have let it fade as well. Although it would be nice if Jessica Marais as Denna had a bigger role. :naughty

denna.jpg

I haven't read any of the books Seeker is based on, but I think they have hit their stride with the character development and relations. I love this show on a Sunday night schedule.

I like the show as well. A friend of mine has read the books (I haven't) and he tells me the show is way off from the books. I personally don't care since I haven't read them but the show is cool on it's own.

legend-of-the-seeker-season-2-cara.jpg

Cara FTW!

I stopped watching because it deviated so far from the books - not just in plot but in major elements of how the world works.

But Charisma in red leather - I might have to start watching again...

She's gone...sorry Dave. But you can see Cara in red leather weekly.:monkey5

is Charisma totally gone? I don't remember exactly what happened with her attempted mutiny of the mord siths!

Now Cara's character on the other hand is getting to be my favourite. and why hasn't this show been nominated for costuming????! anybody???!

This show has become the new Xena/Hercules with the large busty women in tiny shirts, but not as good.

Agree with the Xena/Hercules thing other than not being as good. Time and ratings will be the judge of that when we see how many seasons it gets before being cancelled. Although I didn't watch either of those shows I do watch Legend of the Seeker and I'm enjoying it. It's not going to win any awards for greatness but it's a fun show.

It's in a great time slot on Sunday nights. Lots of fun and since I don't have the time to read the books I can enjoy it without insight as to what is out of sequence or character. For me when most people compare a movie to the book it's just ridiculous....totally different media that requires interpretation. Look at Iron Man, they skipped over so many years of character development, but fans overlooked it because it was a fun piece of entertainment

Back