Legend - Lord of Darkness 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is something I want very badly, but haven't ordered yet. I just dont want to get burned paying retail. But if its coming I think I'll order soon.

Monster said:
This is something I want very badly, but haven't ordered yet. I just dont want to get burned paying retail. But if its coming I think I'll order soon.

Normally I would tell you to wait for Ebay on an item like this, but I just checked and the ES is only 250. I doubt the flood price will be too much lower than what Bob is offering. Just get it from the Godfather and you won't have to worry about breakage. His price is already good.

Monster said:
the only way I see you getting burned on the secound hand market is with shipping. at 2' by 3' and who knows the weight it could get very pricey to ship............and yes I do have it on order...I have only seen the 30 days out notice

Last edited:
I want this sooo bad, but will probably never have it. Really too much for me to afford, but man is it cool. Tim Curry at his best and wow... what a makeup job! I loved that character, he really made that movie. Would be so sweet to have that on my shelf.:joy

Finally snagged me one of these and it should be here before the weekend hits :chew

My holiest of grails, finally bagged. Now what? I bet Sideshow will answer that question soon enough...

Have five 1:1 busts headed my way, including the LoD bust and i couldn't be happier with my collecting right now. Will sell off most of my PF's and anime statues/figures as well as other misc pieces. It's mostly 1:1 from now on.

Finally snagged me one of these and it should be here before the weekend hits :chew

My holiest of grails, finally bagged. Now what? I bet Sideshow will answer that question soon enough...

Have five 1:1 busts headed my way, including the LoD bust and i couldn't be happier with my collecting right now. Will sell off most of my PF's and anime statues/figures as well as other misc pieces. It's mostly 1:1 from now on.

Congrats on the bust!
What have you got for sale? :eek:

Thanks op, will make a list of what i'm parting with and send you a copy.

Here he is, safe and sound...

lodlifesizebustfullvieweb2.jpg

WOoooooooooooooooooow, that's one helluva bust!
Glad to hear that he made it in one (or three) pieces :eek:

Eagerly awaiting the list :monkey5

Hmm, looks like this thread is not as popular as you might think it would be.

Congrats Richard, you sure made a good investment! :D:cool:

Sorry op lol - busy movin'.

Can't seem to post this in the FS/T section due to the bugs as of late so i hope it's ok that i post this here instead so that interested members can get a heads'up before it hits the bay - i'm selling my Legend 1:1 bust.

It's in beautiful condition, very well-packaged, is located in the EU and ready to find a new home. If you're in the US and truly interested, please make sure you take the much higher s/h cost into consideration before PMing me your offer. Close approx. S/H charges for both the EU and US are listed below.

Has all original packaging.

Exact shipping cost will be calculated based on your exact location.

Shipping within EU:
UPS Standard - 234 USD - 161 EUR

Shipping to the US:
UPS Expedited - 690 USD

lod1pjp3.jpg

Back