Legend - Darkness PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAOSINLA

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really think a Darkness PF would be amazing if SS chose to do it. The Sota is too "toyish" for me.

I assume that SS already has the license because of the 1:1 Bust.

What do you think???

I can't be the only one, can I???:confused:

Trust me, you are NOT the only one!!!!! I passed on the Sota stuff in hopes that Sideshow would make a PF Legend. It would look amazing next to the 1:1 bust!!!!!! If they release one you can count me in for sure!!!!

I'm glad to hear that some others think this is a good idea too....Hell, I'd spend the whatever price of CM if they decided to make it. Such a great character design!!!!

I don't know what happened, I wrote a reply in this thread and it's no longer here. Anyway, I was saying I like the Darkness SOTA has come up with (and the upcoming Darkness in throne). I know what you mean by it looking "toyish", but I saw it in my local store and it looked awesome to me, maybe it feels toyish once you hold it in your hands, cause the looks...wow. Besides, it's pretty cheap compared to the standard PF prices. If SSC did a PF Darkness I wouldn't buy it, unless I start winning some good money, which I don't think it'll happen. I'll get the SOTA stuff as soon as I can.

KAOSINLA said:
I'm glad to hear that some others think this is a good idea too....Hell, I'd spend the whatever price of CM if they decided to make it. Such a great character design!!!!

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

Oh man, a CM Darkness would be off the f'n hook. The only prob with that is it would be more $$$ than my 1:1 bust. But it would be worth every single penny!!!! Although I would rather SS make it for cost reasons.

I too would love a Darkness PF, it was so hard to not get the bust but in the end it was just to big. I would suggest giving the Sota Darkness on Throne a good look, I saw it at the con and it stoppped me in my tracks. I now think that I actually prefer the Sota to a PF because of how he looks sitting on the throne, you wouldn't get that with a PF.

It's like having Doom, or Doom on his throne. World of difference.

Jesse

the one on the throne looks nice but at $220 i think i like the standing version SOTA put out better, at 1/3 the price. still rather have a PF. i'd pay 220 and more.

Jesseawilson said:
I too would love a Darkness PF, it was so hard to not get the bust but in the end it was just to big. I would suggest giving the Sota Darkness on Throne a good look, I saw it at the con and it stoppped me in my tracks. I now think that I actually prefer the Sota to a PF because of how he looks sitting on the throne, you wouldn't get that with a PF.

It's like having Doom, or Doom on his throne. World of difference.

Jesse

I never seen the throne figure before and I must say it's definitely a possiblity. I just want one excellent statue to compliment the bust. I think SS would improve the likeness alot with the bust as a reference. I'd love it if they did a Pumpkinhead type/scale statue. CM, however unlikely, would just be incredible.

Well the 1:1 bust is now sold out. Lets hope that the PF announcement is just around the corner!

This is one I think may have a chance since they already have the license. If SOTA can justify 2 different versions, than a PF would seem a natural.

Darklord Dave said:
This is one I think may have a chance since they already have the license. If SOTA can justify 2 different versions, than a PF would seem a natural.

Man I hope you're right Dave, this is my secound most wanted figure from SS.

Boy, a Darkness PF would be insane!!!

If Sideshow chose to do one, I might just have to lift my current ban on all PFs for that guy. Sideshow has been the ONLY company to do that character justice.

Back