Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2018 the perfect time really

:dunno You know that's 2018 as in the year, right? Not 20.18, as in the time of day at some point in the future that isn't absolutely ******* ages away?

Why would two to three years from now be "the perfect time"?

:dunno You know that's 2018 as in the year, right? Not 20.18, as in the time of day at some point in the future that isn't absolutely ******* ages away?

Why would two to three years from now be "the perfect time"?

why would it be perfect? well pinhead and Jason are released in 2016 they are not cheap, the city hunter, boba fett and darth vader come out in 2016 is well, so 2016 alone sideshow are releasing pinhead, City Hunter, Jason Voorhees, Boba Fett and Darth Vader are 2016 releases, no where to fit in leatherface. In 2017 Sideshow release the Dark Knight Batman, and probably the joker, and in 2017 I will probably buy the city hunter, so for some adding leatherface would be piling on too many statues released in a short space of time, where they could sell out and I do want leatherface

why would it be perfect? well pinhead and Jason are released in 2016 they are not cheap, the city hunter, boba fett and darth vader come out in 2016 is well, so 2016 alone sideshow are releasing pinhead, City Hunter, Jason Voorhees, Boba Fett and Darth Vader are 2016 releases, no where to fit in leatherface. In 2017 Sideshow release the Dark Knight Batman, and probably the joker, and in 2017 I will probably buy the city hunter, so for some adding leatherface would be piling on too many statues released in a short space of time, where they could sell out and I do want leatherface

You know that nearly every statue SS is going to release will be more expensive? So as for now Leatherface could be 500$ - in 2018 I suppose it will be 650$ at least...

But it´s not only the price what matters it´s the damn long wait for him!

You know that nearly every statue SS is going to release will be more expensive? So as for now Leatherface could be 500$ - in 2018 I suppose it will be 650$ at least...

True, but like I say on my statue list, vader, boba fett, jason, pinhead, city hunter, batman and the joker should keep it a busy few years before leatherface and possibly Freddy are released. Yes it is a long wait, but lets not forget during the lord of the rings lineup, they never released the entire lineup in one go, considering Sauron, Saruman and the dark rider came out between 2013-14, compare that to statues like the morgal lord was released a few years before, and that is when the lineup started about 2010, so this is not anything new

confirmed for MKX, so i will get this statue

LOL! Of course someone with your screen name would enjoy MKX. I do too. It's the best they've made since MK2. Everything else in between since then was garbage in my opinion. I'm also glad to hear of Leatherface making it on to the DLC, along with xenomorph. :hi5:

I refuse to purchase these premium figures from sideshow largely because of the price. For the Premium Jason part 3, here in Australia he's around the $850 mark. I can't justify that price and nearly all the time after these figures come out there's people complaining about them

seeing the side video i see the posture is like this action of mc farlaine

477d86880eb0514b3017b1b6649d9ccf.jpg

If Leatherface is release today it would be 500.00 to 600.00 plus already. Would not want to guess 2018 prices for a reg pf.

Back