Leatherface Apron interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thread moved here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/173079-leatherface-apron.html#post8761175

I don't want to break the rules, but this is less of a formal "interest" thread and more of a poll-kind thing, so posting here seemed appropriate.

Howdy fellow horror nerds!

My wife is interested in possibly making a run of Leatherface aprons. She's a talented tailor and has been circling the idea of doing custom 1/6 work for a while. She makes dresses currently, and has made clothes for dolls of varying scale sin the past.

I'm posting this because I wanted to gauge interest in the idea of a really nice, well made apron, and how much you would consider "Fair" for a piece like that. We're totally new so we have no idea.

It would be pending prototype, of course, but if this goes well I can probably convince her to take on more specific and varied work.

I'd like to know:

Classic
classic LF apron.jpg

Remake:
remake.jpg

Style preference?
What you'd like to pay?
Preferred materials (optional)?

If you'd be kind enough to give some feedback it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Should probably gauge interest in the interest threads. Maybe you will get a bigger audience.

Should probably gauge interest in the interest threads. Maybe you will get a bigger audience.

You're probably right. I just figured since I didn't have a prototype I'd see about some really light interest first.

Back