Leather face exclusive edition how much would you pay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be just too much for me. I would to have him but the price tag would be too steep for my liking.

I'm 50/50 at moment just the price (what else) is the problem , one second I'm in then a moment of sanity might just toss a coin. If the mummy figure on eBay was in EU I would go for that instead its about the same price.

Done somthing rash,bought my 8th sideshow figure the leatherface premium format. I think I need my head looking at. And when my wife finds out I'll need at lot more parts being looked at not just my head.

Lol, at that price bud I think you do! BTW if it's the one I'm thinking it is, then it's still up on eBay...Unfortunately you'll definitely lose money on this, but it;s not the end of the world as long as your not in this to make money :wink1:

Not gone as far as the listing price, once sale finalised might say how much it's cost me.

I so want SS to make a new leather face! Come on ss lets do it already! Maybe a suprise on spook? Yesim a big time veteran now so I do know what the spook event is now :)

Hope to take delivery of mine widweek but cannot display till I Finnish my room and break it to my wife

Arrived safe and sound got out of box, put together looks fantastic if I had to find fault it would be the plastic chain saw blade feel rather cheap. Now boxed back up and sat with the Christmas tree lights, hopefully I'll be able to get it on display before the lights go on the tree.

Arrived safe and sound got out of box, put together looks fantastic if I had to find fault it would be the plastic chain saw blade feel rather cheap. Now boxed back up and sat with the Christmas tree lights, hopefully I'll be able to get it on display before the lights go on the tree.

Did you end up getting a good price?

The price I paid was and this will make most people think I'm Stupid £750 GBP.

The price I paid was and this will make most people think I'm Stupid £750 GBP.

That is a lot but at the end of the day in a few years time you'll have forgotten about the money and will be happy looking at the statue in your display case. Like I always say, you'll earn your money back in the next pay cheque but you may never see the collectible again. I was actually lucky enough to get one last year unboxed for $300. Couldn't believe it when it showed up in the classifieds about an hour from my house. Bought that and a bunch of other PF stuff I'd been chasing for years. Don't think i'll ever get a bargain like that again.

Nice to be in right place at right time, maybe next time I'll find someone local selling the mummy pf close to home and cheap but some how I don't think so

That is a lot but at the end of the day in a few years time you'll have forgotten about the money and will be happy looking at the statue in your display case. Like I always say, you'll earn your money back in the next pay cheque but you may never see the collectible again. I was actually lucky enough to get one last year unboxed for $300. Couldn't believe it when it showed up in the classifieds about an hour from my house. Bought that and a bunch of other PF stuff I'd been chasing for years. Don't think i'll ever get a bargain like that again.

same thing happened to me. A guy listed it for $450 brand new in box about 2 years ago. He lived half an hour away. I offered him $400 cash and id go get it straight away. 30 mins later he was mine :D

like yourself, i couldnt believe i found it so close to home and for what i though was a bargin!. I wanted that for so many years (probably 5 years) and to find it and own it within the space of half an hour was amazing lol

Timr, what you paid was probably way too much, but ya know what? these dont come up very often at all. I'm sure you would get it alot cheaper in future but you might be waiting another 5 years.

Sometimes you must over pay to put some rare items in your collection.

If I could afford it, I'd probably cap the spending at $450.

If anyone is interested, I am selling my Jason Edmiston Leatherface (good skin) art print. :D

Back