LEATHER COAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

villainsfan42

Super Freak
Reaction score
i'm planning on putting together a nick fury custom one day, and i was wondering if you guys could help me find a good, hopefully accurate leather coat for fury...i've found a few online already, but none seem close to the released movie pics...please help me out here.:eek:

You could start with the SS spike trench coat and mod the collar.

You'd have to find some similar pleather material and sew the horizontal seams into it and then maybe glue it on. I don't know. Like I said, it's a good start....

To be honest your best of waiting untill next year when the films out, Because hot toys are most probaly going to make figures and they have already made a samuel l jackson.

To be honest your best of waiting untill next year when the films out, Because hot toys are most probaly going to make figures and they have already made a samuel l jackson.

i know, they probably would, but

A) i need the customizing practice
B) i really want this on my shelf next to iron man
C) i'll probably sell it when the ht version comes out :rolleyes:

Blade could work too...

100_2316.jpg

My custom before your pic. Basically Shaft with an eyepatch, but its accruate from what you can see in Iron Man 1:

dsc01086q.jpg

And my custom after your pic:

dsc01087r.jpg

dsc01088dmj.jpg

My custom before your pic. Basically Shaft with an eyepatch, but its accruate from what you can see in Iron Man 1:

dsc01086q.jpg

And my custom after your pic:

dsc01087r.jpg

dsc01088dmj.jpg

strange...i just visited your thread, so i'm sensing some de`ja vu!
*did i spell that right?*:confused:

looks pretty damn cool though, i want to use the ht head tho from octopus, it's much more accurate for jackson. and mine will probably have leather pants.

strange...i just visited your thread, so i'm sensing some de`ja vu!
*did i spell that right?*:confused:

looks pretty damn cool though, i want to use the ht head tho from octopus, it's much more accurate for jackson. and mine will probably have leather pants.

:lol Yeah, I figured I'd post it there too after I posted it here.

It doesn't really look like leather pants in that pic though it is hard to tell. I actually have a pair of leather pants I could use, but I don't think they are leather.

:lol Yeah, I figured I'd post it there too after I posted it here.

It doesn't really look like leather pants in that pic though it is hard to tell. I actually have a pair of leather pants I could use, but I don't think they are leather.

i'm not fully sure either, i just think it would look cooler for jackson...and plus if i get the octopus figure he has leather pants, and cool boots that i could use with the head :rolleyes:

Back