LC-BerPhan 1/6 Star Wars customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Phan

Super Freak
Reaction score
LC-BerPhan 1/6 Star Wars customs - Mandalorian squad

Since nobody care anymore about the custom section (except commissions) I'm gonna share my work with the real Star Wars fans here !!!
First of all my Mando Squad :

I'm gonna post them chronologically.
here the very 1rst one I did :

Last edited:
LOve em all man really cool. Are you going to do shots like these of the whole group?

Hope so they are brill.

mark

- Dorgmal Snow : 'hope this next post will answer to your question :
gheyrahrfett3.jpg

gheyrahrfett5.jpg

gheyrahrfett6.jpg

gheyrahrfett.jpg

gheyrahrfett1.jpg

gheyrahrfett2.jpg

gheyrahrfett4.jpg

owww... freaking awesome mate.. Did you make the vest from scratch or did you reuse the medi jango?

Those Mandalorians are the absolute Mutt's Nut's my friend ! As soon as I finish my Droids ( which seems to be taking me an age!) , my bits-box is going to take a severe bashing for Mando ingredients .:cool:

I started a Mando... made the helmet from paper and glue (with some plastic for the visor)... it was good, but it was too small... made most of the other armor pieces tho, never got around to finishing...

You sir have some incredible design talent IMO, and my custom bounty hunter I recently revealed (it has clone armor) will now have to run away and hide his face in shame... oh wait, he already hides his face with a helmet... you get the point!

Your work overshadows anything I could ever make in 1/6, you have made things I don't even have the imagination to visualize, much less the skills to produce...

I am inspired to re-make my Mando's helmet and try to make a Mandalorian of my own, but chances are, it'll look like crap next to your multiple mandalorian masterpieces...

- drod26 : except the black/red (Hasbro), every vest are build from the scratch.
- dude person : the trick ? don't respect the Mando look, build your own.

These are SWEET! Nice work. If you stick around the SW customs thread now (it's where all the cool kids hang out anyway:D), I'll be looking forward to see your new projects.

Damn right I'm gonna stay !!! much more fun here ! Back there when you post your work, suddenly your thread disappears because 15 people ask what kind of paint do you use to weather a suit.....
and to thank all of you let's continue :

I believe those Mandalorians would wreck havoc among everybody they`d come across!!!

EXTREM cool customs there!!!
Thumbs up!!!

Back