Lawless

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red band trailer. Damn! :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXq2xzSzphE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Wow this looks great! I studied American History and still read quite a lot about it so the time period setting alone is enough to draw me in... but then you throw in a great cast (Hardy and Oldman representing the UK :yess: lol) and a VERY cool trailer, and I'm SOLD

In the Dark Knight Trilogy book, Hardy mentioned that bulking up for Bane meant that while filming Lawless, his character had to be put in bigger sweaters to cover the size change mid-filming.

Like many have mentioned, that despite the beef, this movie will still be awesome.

After seeing the red band trailer I'm looking forward to seeing this even more. It looks to be as brutal as The Proposition.

I like how Roeper gave rave reviews to everyone except LaBeouf. :lol

I've never had a problem with The Beef. Of course I've not been exposed to him too much. But from what I've seen (Disturbia, KOTCS) he's not bad. He was funny as **** on SNL when he hosted.

After seeing the red band trailer I'm looking forward to seeing this even more. It looks to be as brutal as The Proposition.

I like how Roeper gave rave reviews to everyone except LaBeouf. :lol

:rotfl well, LaBeouf is just outclassed here, he can't help that.

Back