Last Crusade Indy PF concept

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kredepops

Freakzoid
Reaction score
It would be foolish if this one isn't made at some point. So I made this drawing of what I'd like a Last Crusade Indy PF to look like.

IMO one of the few things that really set aside Indy's gear in LC (for those that aren't diehard gear heads) is the black tie. So I hope Sideshow makes a 'Castle Brunwald' Indy - the scene where he rescues his father.

LC_premium.jpg

I gave him the MP-40 machinegun in one hand and the grail diary in the other hand.

Base should be something resembling the castle, I didn't have time to draw that. IF going for the 'Grail cave' look, then the base should obviously be the tiles where Indy has to spell 'Iehova' by stepping on the right letters :)

With two switch out hands, one holding the grail and the other holding the Webley and the option to remove the tie, the LC looks should be well covered.

Let me hear what you think and what would you like to see in a LC PF?

Last edited:
'Castle Brunwald' Indy is the one I definitely want and I like the pose you have so far.

I won't lie though, I would really dig a cave Indy with the letter tiles.

nice drawing, however its too close to the ROTLA Indy PF. Practically the exact same pose.

nice drawing, however its too close to the ROTLA Indy PF. Practically the exact same pose.

I'd have to agree. I'd actually prefer something a bit more dramatic. The ROTLA and KOTCS PFs were laid back and TOD's an action pose. I'd prefer TLC to be the same to offset the first two.

I don't think they'd ever do this, but the "humble before God" scene with him in a kneeling tumble, holding the diary, would be totally wicked. Never happen though.

Restaurajones, Mightytrex, Something Sexy, ProgMatinee, thenammagazine Thanks guys :)

Progmatinee and thenammagazine - I can see what you're saying, it just dawned on me that the pose is pretty close to The Raiders PF. I'm tempted to try something more action oriented.

How about a pissed off Indy on the top of the Nazi Tank? Using the top of the tank as a base?

Restaurajones, Mightytrex, Something Sexy, ProgMatinee, thenammagazine Thanks guys :)

Progmatinee and thenammagazine - I can see what you're saying, it just dawned on me that the pose is pretty close to The Raiders PF. I'm tempted to try something more action oriented.

How about a pissed off Indy on the top of the Nazi Tank? Using the top of the tank as a base?

Haha that would be sweet. I would first try having him just holding the gun like he is about to shoot or is shooting just not with the stupid face.

That's a nice looking concept.
I think it would be cool to see Indy on horse with a pissed off expression. I always have this image in my head when thinking about third Indy:
indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade-01-800-75.jpg

Or they could go totally crazy and do Indy and Henry on a motorcycle:
52.jpg

Something Sexy - yeah I migt try that out first hehehe no constipated face though :)

Mighty_Jabba - Thank you sir :) Oh man I'd love that too! But at 1/4 size Indy on a horse would be one MEGA statue!

Back