Last call for backing up Zombicide Black Plague!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is a kickstarter campaign for Zombicide in its 4th season, what is different this time is that the best selling boardgame was totally redesigned. It will be based based on medieval themes, medieval weaponry, spells, necromancers, crows, wolves etc.
Just take a look to their incredible funding campaign. With less than 12 hrs left to Back this proyect it has been funded by more than 18000 people reaching record amounts beyond $3,500,000 USD.
Exclusives for Knight backers are the many stretch marks that have been unlocked.
The company has involved recognized guest artists for the creation of special boxed sets of characters. One of those guest artists happens to be John Howe from LOTR.

I started to play Zombicide with my family, but my passion is medieval games particularly dungeon crawlers. No doubt those cool miniatures will fit very well any RPG or transition game. I particularly love Heroquest and collect Warhammer Quest.

Back