Larry Elmore Kickstarter Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elendil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did a quick search and didn't find an thread on this so I thought I would share.

Larry Elmore, best known for his contributions to TSR (D&D) art is doing a Kickstarter Project to bring 40 years worth of his art to his fans!

This is a great chance to collect some of his amazing art. His art is what got me into D&D and Fantasy art collecting.

He has a number of pretty cool Stretch goals as well, including the covers of the Dragonlance Chronicles books available as 8" x 10" Prints! As well as extra pages, a Sktechbook, etc.

At some levels you can even get a paintbrush used by him. He is also offering a number of "Originals" as part of the packages available! Also, everyone will get a ticket to go down to his home and get a Tour of his workshop and if you have one, go on a Motorcycle tour of the area around his home!

Pretty awesome! Check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1488741362/larry-elmore-art-the-complete-elmore-artbook?ref=card

:yess:

Back