Lando Calrissian 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, but they make the absense of Hoth Leia more painful, the Leia I want most, hope we get her soon.

Looking at the great figures SS is putting out now, makes you wish they could go back and redo most of their human figures. Leia looks like Hasbro next to Lando.

Looking at the great figures SS is putting out now, makes you wish they could go back and redo most of their human figures. Leia looks like Hasbro next to Lando.

Some were fine, others, I would like to see revisited. I'd love to see ROTS Obi-Wan with a beard paint job like Clonobi, that head is still one of my favorites in my collection, minus the doll dot and a more realistic shade of blue for the eyes and it'd be great.

I wouldn't trust the Hasbro figure as the be-all, end-all word on that smuggler outfit. I would bet it's closer to Han's Yavin ceremony outfit than what Hasbro concocted.

I am betting that there are production stills that Sideshow will be able to make the costume from.

Either way...I can't wait to get Smuggler Lando displayed with Smuggler Han. Even thought they did not appear in the movie side-by-side...I bet they look awesome together.

Yeah, out of the entire line Lando and Old Ben are really the only ones that stand out and REAL home runs imo.

Both Ewan McGregor Obis are nice too.

But so many of the others are duds compared to whats coming out these days.

Great shots everyone one! Keep em coming.

Yeah, out of the entire line Lando and Old Ben are really the only ones that stand out and REAL home runs imo.

Both Ewan McGregor Obis are nice too.

But so many of the others are duds compared to whats coming out these days.

Great shots everyone one! Keep em coming.

I agree with this King. So many duds earlier in the line. All of the Obi's look great as far as human likeness. Something was missing underneath decent sculpts of ANH Luke, Leia, & Han. I'm so happy that SS knocked Lando out of the park! (Now back to my smooth, ice cold Colt 45..)

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

After seeing those pics MF makes me want this more. Great job

Some were fine, others, I would like to see revisited. I'd love to see ROTS Obi-Wan with a beard paint job like Clonobi, that head is still one of my favorites in my collection, minus the doll dot and a more realistic shade of blue for the eyes and it'd be great.

That's exactly why I had mine repainted. It was my favorite in the line until Darth Sideous/ Old Ben...once I had it repainted, its my favorite again.

I really like what SSC did with Lando. Top to bottom, he is top notch. Really nice paint job, good joints and well tailored clothing.

Nice job SSC:chew

MAULFAN---ICING ON THE CAKE!!!!
those shots are AMAZING!!!!WOOT WOOT

even the pic with lando looking at han in the carbonite block is awesome...great lighting...seriously.SSC SHOULD hire u!!!Those pics will even make great Xmas cards ;)

Great score !

Prompt shipping from Overseas too, you have done well mate.

Considering i had it shipped last thursday,it makes for a great turnaround from SSC...the fact that i got 3 figures in one hit saved me on shipping...and with the AUD to the USD...well im pretty stoked AND the figures are SWEET.Lando is just so amazingly simple,yet VERY unique.....BRING ON SKIFF GUARD DISGUISE!!!!:chew:chew:chew

or Bespin Leia....

Back