Prop Lager Toys Base Stand for Thor Hammer / Prop / Life Size / Marvel /

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in today. That is exactly what it is. A cheap, flimsy tray. I feel massively ripped off, even at $50 shipped.

I hope they enjoy that $50. They won't ever get another penny from me.

Too bad I did not wait. It's a total waste of money. Not worth $50, even with shipping included. Heck, not even worth $5.
The only redeeming thing is the sign, which I will attach to a wooden custom made base or something.

I got it today too.
Seriously, WTF???? Wasn't it supposed to be FIXED on the base???
View attachment 125379
View attachment 125380

I think it was not fixed because they give you the option to display it with the handle leaning either to the left, or right.

Yeah, not really worth the cash

But it's here now and it'll do for the time being, the plaque is nice so if I need to I can always use it on a different base

$50 for a plaque! Ha!!

I just received this hammer yesterday.. very nice display piece. I did not order the base because everyone here pretty much agrees that it is terrible. Are there any alternatives out there? I'm surprised that there are not 1:1 rock bases on the market to compliment the full size replicas.

Just picked this up on ebay(hammer+display stand). My first ever movie prop. Hope the hammer looks legit(or close to it lol).

I think that you will like it. The detail on the hammer head is excellent. It is pretty lightweight overall but does have a small amount of heft to it.

f507fc8fec124fdd2062e011a1636571.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheapest I can find this for with the stand is $200 on eBay. Anyone know where I can find one cheaper, I really want this.

edit: Nevermind. I got the combo on KG Hobby for $193 shipped. I guess the price has come up a bit but the reviews on this hammer seem impressive. Now I just gotta find a nice quality shield on the cheap.

Double edit: Thanks to this site and one of it's members cancelling his pre-order at BBTS and posting that he did. I was able to score it. Done buying all the props I wanted in one day. Shield and Hammer for less than $850. I'm happy.

Thanks BMW5. I'm currently scurrying through my stuff that I don't need so I can sell it on eBay and recoup the the damage my wallet took today.

Got the hammer and base in today.

The hammer looks great but does feel cheap and super light. It does make a great display piece or for cosplay.

The base.......it's a POS. It's basically a cheap,flimsy plastic frame similar to one that holds your action figure inside it's packaging box, lol. But with a felt liner. The plaque is nice and is probable where your $25 goes to. It's not attached/glued to the base though.

I'm assuming we have to find a way to permanently fix it to the base ourselves? What are you guys using to attach the plaque?16701877476_3c9b5d5b42_z.jpg

well, for $25, it seems you get what you pay for here. The eFX hammer goes for like $700.

Back