Lager Toys 1:1 Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting, I have their mjolnir, if the quality is anything like that then this will be a great product.

All metal though? Man, it can't be cheap, but you are getting a full metal somewhat accurate shield

Very interested to see the price

Very interesting, I have their mjolnir, if the quality is anything like that then this will be a great product.

All metal though? Man, it can't be cheap, but you are getting a full metal somewhat accurate shield

Very interested to see the price

About USD 850-900 exclude shipping to US.

huh? if it's usd900 then there's barely any price difference between this and efx's officially licensed version.
now if it costs say half of that then i might consider getting the battle damaged shield. i have lager toys' mjolnir and the quality is superb.

About USD 850-900 exclude shipping to US.

where did you get that info from? I really doubt that would be the price. it is not a licensed product, and based on the mjolnir price, I really doubt that is the case.

Yeah, just saw the price at some chinese sellers. Looks like it's $800+.

Well, it is metal, so people got keep that in mind.Too bad, had they gone with cheaper materials and kept the price down, it would have sold like hot cakes.

Well, it is metal, so people got keep that in mind.Too bad, had they gone with cheaper materials and kept the price down, it would have sold like hot cakes.

Jesus. I guess I am out.No way I am paying $800-900 for this. Not even licensed.

Damn. I'm out at that price too. Glad I put in the order at BBTS on the eFX shield just in case

I just posted on their facebook page to consider their strategy. They should make a cheaper product, not more expensive. If this means making it with non-metal materials, just do it. Nobody will pay 800-900 bucks on an unlicensed product. They are being dumb. The thor hammer was a success because of the price and cost-benefit.

AH... come on!!! I knew it would be too good to be true!!! :gah:

I was expecting something like 200-300$ top! Go with cheap/lighter materials, great look but a fair price. This is NOT an official product for god sake... :gah:

Ditto, if it was around $300 I would be a buyer.
Oh well didnt need it anyways lol

Definitely out at that price. I can't imagine why I wouldn't just get eFX's or put my name in the list for one of those gorgeous fanmade shields from RPF for that kind of money.

Definitely out at that price. I can't imagine why I wouldn't just get eFX's or put my name in the list for one of those gorgeous fanmade shields from RPF for that kind of money.

they sold out already, in 1 freaking dAY!!!!!!!!!!

lol, guess these lager guys know what they're doing. people out there couldn't be bothered to wait several years for efx to ignore/fulfill their pre-orders.

Back