Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Tim millers work! Must own this! It's been so long I really miss his work on superheroe PF statues. hope he comes back soon.

Here are more pics with the cape and also the instruction manual. To those whom have order this you will be plesantly surprise and so much better than Spider Woman - still waiting for my replacement part for this... Goes well with Vampi. I personally think it looks sexier without the cape on.

LD10_zps982e6faf.jpg

LD9_zpsfa5b279f.jpg

She looks really great, I love her. Cannot wait to get my EX! Except there's one thing that is bothering me. The handle of the scythe looks way, way too long; even longer than in the original photos.

Is it something you can make shorter? Or, is does it only come in two pieces?

Last edited:
She looks really great, I love her. Cannot wait to get my EX! Except there's one thing that is bothering me. The handle of the scythe looks way, way too long; even longer than in the original photos.

Is it something you can make shorter? Or, is does it only come in two pieces?

Two parts, bottom metal, top polystone or plastic. Dont thing you can make it shorter.

Is the seam noticeable? I don't understand why they didn't just make the scythe handle one piece that you slide down thru a hole in her fist, and then attach the scythe blade as the separate piece. Would have looked much better.

Is the seam noticeable? I don't understand why they didn't just make the scythe handle one piece that you slide down thru a hole in her fist, and then attach the scythe blade as the separate piece. Would have looked much better.

Not really. Looks pretty natural to me.

How did you get yours so early Coffee PB? I didnt think she was shipping till the end of the month

Understand Asia distributor got this, Rhino and a few other statue early. I think this is the first time this happen, normally we have to wait bout one to two months after the US release before getting ours.

I ordered the Hulk Maq as well thats not in yet.

Understand Asia distributor got this, Rhino and a few other statue early. I think this is the first time this happen, normally we have to wait bout one to two months after the US release before getting ours.

I ordered the Hulk Maq as well thats not in yet.

Congrats mate, you're so lucky. I felt like I've been waiting years for this one.

Wow great pics . Storm now Lady death. It was worth canceling SuckerPunch baby doll, and Batman! I was not impressed with baby doll. Plus I like the samerai more! And batman I not a real big fan! But love my joker! Plus I don't like to flip status! I found out about lady death when SS release the pic of her! Now I'm a fan. Plus there no sexier statue like this any where! Glad my wife like her also! Can't wait!

Back