Lack of 1/6 Episode I figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that neglected... I mean... Darth Maul, Qui-Gon, Holo Sidious, Mace Windu, Ki Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto gotta count for something.

Well, Mace Windu and Plo Koon has slight costume changes between TPM and AOTC, and their figures were made for their AOTC/ROTS appearances. Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura weren't in TPM, so really that leaves Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Holo Sidious - if you even want to count that as a figure.

Ric Olié.
epi1-ric_olie2.jpg

I love all the Naboo designs. Very cool. Would have liked to see them fight clones in ROTS.

i reckon they should do some of the weirder council aliens...
like the guys with the really long neck or something.

I also liked the Naboo costumes. But not just the military. I would like to see Sio Bibble done by Sideshow...AFTER the a pilot and some security forces.

But overall...yes, I would like to see some Episode I love as well...including Gungans.

good old thread to bump. can't believe its been this long since a Ep I figure...Ki Adi was the last right?

Dang.

I feel there are so many more important characters to be made from the OT before I would even think about wanting characters from TPM. I don't know about you guys but it still bothers me that SS has yet to announce, nevermind release Boba Fett. Granted, the new Medicom Fett is tiding me over until then.

I would also love to see some Aliens from Jabbas palace like Ree-Yees and Yak-face. Not to mention the bounty hunters, Chewie, Snowtrooper, Scout Tropper, At-At driver, Tie pilot....just to name a few.

Normally I would say that they are gearing up for the 3D release in theaters but Sideshow has shown that they don't exactly care about what is going on anniversary wise as they passed ESB no problem and will probably pass the ROTJ anniversary with a shrug. We know they've got Battle Droids in development, Destroyer Droids mocked up and Super Battle Droids blueprinted so at least it is something.

and will probably pass the ROTJ anniversary with a shrug.

Oh, I wouldn't say that...it's more like this line's been on perpetual ROTJ anniversary mode since it started... :lol

Jedi Luke
Jabba the Hutt
Leia s Boussh
Bib Fortuna
Salacious Crumb/ Bubo, etc.
Emperor Palpatine & Imperial Throne
Endor Rebel Troopers
Gamorrean Guard
Han Solo in Carbonite

I think they've hit on ROTJ pretty well so far....

I'd really like to see a Jar Jar figure and an Obi Wan figure.
Heck they could do a droid 2pk...C3PO without coverings,C3PO ala OT.
Of course a Padme Amidala would be nice too.
I know Yoda just came out,but we need another major character announcement....and SOON.

Oh, I wouldn't say that...it's more like this line's been on perpetual ROTJ anniversary mode since it started... :lol

Jedi Luke
Jabba the Hutt
Leia s Boussh
Bib Fortuna
Salacious Crumb/ Bubo, etc.
Emperor Palpatine & Imperial Throne
Endor Rebel Troopers
Gamorrean Guard
Han Solo in Carbonite

I think they've hit on ROTJ pretty well so far....

That's not ROTJ but Jabba's Palace they focus on :lecture

Back