"Labyrinth" 12 inch Jareth and some other stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Goblins resin statues are already available. Today I got the most amazing deal on eBay. I got both of them for $57 including shipping (€45), which is great, since it's usually the shipping costs to Spain that make my purchases a bit more expensive than I wished. The retail price for each one is aprox. $45 so I think I got the best deal I could have! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Production Pics:

82801-w300.jpg
82800-w300.jpg

Where did you get that Hoggle? Did you make him? Are there more of it? It's PERFECT.

I asked Plan B toys about the release date for the Goblin riders and the alternative Jareth bust, and they told me the license expired with the new year and they'd have to work on a deal to get it back and produce more stuff from Labyrinth and Dark Crystal. So, unless they have gotten the license back, these won't see the light of day. Oh, and the alternative Jareth was not approved by Bowie, so that one won't ever be released (which makes no sense at all since it's the same sculpt as the first bust, only with a different outfit, also seen in the movie).

I look forward to the NECA stuff instead.

olvidadero said:
Where did you get that Hoggle? Did you make him? Are there more of it? It's PERFECT.

Thank you! Yes, I sculpted it myself.
I made a few castings if anybody is interested in getting one.

Too bad PLANB B's license expired, I hope they'll renew it as I would really love to get the Goblin riders and others.

So, how much are you asking for the Hoggle kit(my wife is a Labyrinth-Bowie obsessive)...PS

I just bought a mint 1985 Rolled Original Poster of Labyrinth. Lord I wish Sideshow could make a Hoggle PF.

NECA's Jareth and Hoggle amazing two-pack has been released. Do you guys have it yet? I'm dying to see pictures. Mine is shipping soon, but I can't wait!

I hope the guys at NECA keep their promise and release that long-waited Goblin multi-pack. And of course, if this new Jareth and Hoggle pack sells well, I hope they can release more characters from the film. Ludo, the Fireys, Sir Dydimus riding Ambrosius, The Junk Lady or Sarah would make incredible figures.

And yes, Arana, Sideshow should make Labyrinth figures. How wonderful would a SS 12 inch or a PF Jareth be??

Back