LA Bank Robbery Today - Fatal Ending.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell phone?....pfft....security system on my farm has a teleportation device that instantly beams cops over in the event of an emergency. They show up with their magic wands of justice and pixie dust of protection :lecture

What do you grow on your farm, King?

And Pix has dust that will protect us?

Imo they should ban guns all together in the us,no cops should cary them,and it should be illegal to own one.times have changed,with.security systems and alarms and the ability to comunicate has gotten rid of the need to protect your home.when the bill of rights was written ,somebody living on a farm far from anything would have no way to protect there stuff and themselves,now you can grab your cell and call for help.this is just my opinion,I actually like guns,I like shooting them and hunting.I also had a gun charge in my past,I was young and stupid and did a really dumb thing,if they were illegal it is not gonna stop all the gun crimes but it might stop a few.

Couldn't agree more!!!

Party on man!! Guns are bad mmmkay?

And I live in Colorado too. POT RULEZ

And you are also full of crap. Lived here ll my life and every night is pure crap. Every week might even be a stretch if you included every agency in Southern California.

No, that is one thing I vividly remember. It happened so often to make me take note.

Imo they should ban guns all together in the us,no cops should cary them,and it should be illegal to own one.times have changed,with.security systems and alarms and the ability to comunicate has gotten rid of the need to protect your home.when the bill of rights was written ,somebody living on a farm far from anything would have no way to protect there stuff and themselves,now you can grab your cell and call for help.this is just my opinion,I actually like guns,I like shooting them and hunting.I also had a gun charge in my past,I was young and stupid and did a really dumb thing,if they were illegal it is not gonna stop all the gun crimes but it might stop a few.

I just lol'd hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back