LA Bank Robbery Today - Fatal Ending.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
What else is new...the short time I lived in LA, every night there would be a story on the news where that day the LAPD shot someone...justly or unjustly.

Imo they should ban guns all together in the us,no cops should cary them,and it should be illegal to own one.times have changed,with.security systems and alarms and the ability to comunicate has gotten rid of the need to protect your home.when the bill of rights was written ,somebody living on a farm far from anything would have no way to protect there stuff and themselves,now you can grab your cell and call for help.this is just my opinion,I actually like guns,I like shooting them and hunting.I also had a gun charge in my past,I was young and stupid and did a really dumb thing,if they were illegal it is not gonna stop all the gun crimes but it might stop a few.

Imo they should ban guns all together in the us,no cops should cary them,and it should be illegal to own one.times have changed,with.security systems and alarms and the ability to comunicate has gotten rid of the need to protect your home.when the bill of rights was written ,somebody living on a farm far from anything would have no way to protect there stuff and themselves,now you can grab your cell and call for help.this is just my opinion,I actually like guns,I like shooting them and hunting.I also had a gun charge in my past,I was young and stupid and did a really dumb thing,if they were illegal it is not gonna stop all the gun crimes but it might stop a few.
This will definitely lead to the thread being closed :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

grab your cell and call for help you say do the cops magically appear ?

tumblr_mcdilgrEkl1rjaz98o1_500.png

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

grab your cell and call for help you say do the cops magically appear ?

Cell phone?....pfft....security system on my farm has a teleportation device that instantly beams cops over in the event of an emergency. They show up with their magic wands of justice and pixie dust of protection :lecture

RI3dG.gif

Are you on drugs?

What else is new...the short time I lived in LA, every night there would be a story on the news where that day the LAPD shot someone...justly or unjustly.

And you are also full of crap. Lived here ll my life and every night is pure crap. Every week might even be a stretch if you included every agency in Southern California.

So what do the cops do when they come across criminals that have guns?

ahaha that gif of gollum made me lol, and i have something else to add steven even if in your idea of a world filled with pony's and rainbows no one was allowed to have guns the "bad guys" would still get them and what could anyone do to protect ones self, use kung fu or jedi mind tricks?

OK, OK...let's not turn the thread into a huge pro-gun/anti-gun hate thread. We all know what happens. The gun-haters lose and the thread gets closed...it's getting old.

Back on topic...it is a pity that this kind of thing has to happen at all. Lancaster is only about 30 miles away from me. I don't like seeing things get that close to home.

Not saying things like this haven't happened even closer...but I want it 173 miles away, at least, if it has to happen at all.

You know, you need to work on your comedy act. It kinda fell flat there at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back