L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

I really like the Blade, I think I'll be following that auction. :) What body is he on?

edit: Nevermind, just went through this thread and saw the recipe posted, that he's on a Hot Toys body. That's what I was hoping. :)

Last edited:

Hey c-phan! Great customs mate.

Could you post pics of the Neo one that is featured on your sig? It's not on the blog! I'm very eager to see it, looks great.

Shakey : Neo is not 100% finish but you'll see the photo soon or later
menlojames : I think weathering stuff add much more charisma to any character.

So here the female mando, I tried to bash her since the 3rd one but the helmet seems too big for a female body then I decide to try a new approach of this problem, why not showing her face ? this way we'll be able to see the size of her head, I'm pretty glad with the final result, as you can see, it is a new vision, more design with the tattoo on the armor and less a typical "war machine" maybe because she's a female ?
Here we go !!!

Sorry for the crappy pics.
The last mandos is done but I'm not totally glad about the final result, so it's gonna take more time to finish the squad !
Stay tune !

Your creative take on these Mandalorians is superb as is the usual execution ! and Im pee'd off I cant afford to get in on your blade auction !

Great job m8

Here what we can do when you got too much crap with your old Hasbro or Headsculpt :lol
Mo-Rees Hem ! (yeah I know, his name sucks but it makes me laugh)

Still waiting on the Neo....:(

:D Great work on the new stuff C-phan, mate!!!

Very cool figures C-Phan. how tall is Hermione and what kind body does she have?

Cheers c-phan, look forward to it. No rush though fella!

Thanks.

- Mad' : I don't know what body it is myself, I never saw that one before, it looks like a Sideshow but shorter and slimer.
- Suz' : I know how much you're a Harry Potter fan, are you going to sculpt Hermione too ? BTW, your Cruise HS looks stunning, don't forget me !
- Shakey : I can't remember when was the 1rst time you asked me for Neo so just for you my friend :

Neo :

'Hope it worth your wait.

- Mooncat : I don't get your question (if I'm gonna bash Harry and Ron too, the answer is no) but just in case if you're asking me if I have a Trinity...here :

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics of neo, it was definitely worth the wait.

I'm guessing it's a sideshow body, GG bust head, triad toys clothes?

Back