L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-Phan work on......

lerath666 : the hard way, cut and separate everything, empty the chest, the tutorial shows it all.
Mooncat : put the head to the neck in some hot water,wait about 5 minutes and pull his head off, it work for everything (boots, gloves,...).

metaphorge: about the hair, take a Barbie doll head or Cy Girl head and scalp it, cut off your old Scully (or any other head) hairsculpt, adjust it and glue the parts together then hide it with Apoxie sculpt and rapaint it.

Thanks Cocoboloboy
DarthNeil : About Grievous, cut off his elbow ball and replace them with Hot Toys wrist joint, put nails on each side and put them in the arms previously pierced. :rock2

Any place you can suggest picking up these Hot Toys wrist joints without having to buy an entire fig?

Ok, after this little "Star Wars break", I will post the all Leonidas NECA WIP.
First of all, I will post minor work like repaint stuff. The biggest part will come later.
Just for the information, I will keep the NECA body, I saw 2 or 3 customs lately and most of the customizers change the body because the NECA's doesn't move and they'are totally right. I saw 2 with muscular Hot Toys body and one with BBI body.
They were good but as you all know, I always want to have the unique custom then I decided to not do like others and keep the original body and honestly, even the Hot Toys muscular body is not big enough compare to the massive Gerard Butler. NECA did a terrific work and capture the silhouette so well.

First work remove the Mohawk of the helmet and put some real hair (like I did for Achilles) and repaint his helmet in shiny gold because the helmet is much more brighter in the movie so the Shield and add more blood on the sword.

As I said before, I wil keep the Neca body sculpt 'cause even the Hot Toys muscular is not big enough for King Leonidas.
I just gonna add articulations to the original body. Most of the parts come from Hasbro Star Wars,
Here we go :

elbow articulations

knee articulations

Thigs articulations

Hi, here the following recipe of 12" Neca King Leonidas redux :

Change the wrist join with HotToys part :

Change ankle join with Takara wrist join (I broke some Takara CyGirl hands before...no comment) :

Here what the body's look like with all this little modifications :

just fill the void :

change the axe of the head and keep the rotation :

Finally built his underwear with real leather :

Front :

Back :

The next post should be the final result, enjoy !!

Hello everybody !
I finally finish 12" King Leonidas. I'm pretty happy with this one even if he doesn't move as much as I wanted but think about it twice, does the HotToys muscular legs let him move much ? I don't think so.
I take some picture of him in the middle of the night (except 2 pics, you can see him with natural light) 'cause in France, the sun is pretty shy here.
'hope you like it, and don't forget.... it's all about the blood, the sweat, the tears !!!!
enjoy !!!

Next project upgrade 12" Hasbro Darth Maul

Dude! Your stuff is GREAT!
I went back in and saw your Scully, and am like WHOAH!
And now, this! This is one amazing peice of work! Your devotion to the NECA Butler body sculpt is refreshing, as I agree, they captured HIS physique and not some random body. His damn ab eight-pack! Dude was cut!
Anyway, you did him proud. And your solutions for each joint are mind-boggling! I love it! To see it done so successfully makes me crave to make one of these myself. Or some character like him (Arnold CONAN?)
So, rock on and know that your work, and your wonderful how-tos and in-progs are amazing!

FIVE DANCING WOOKIES for a very creative imagination!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Incredible work C-Phan! Seriously NECA should consider implementing extra articulations like what you did for their figures....
STOP following Mcfarlane's statue figures! we want more movements, poses and most importantly ACTION!

Thanks Xeno and about action....Damn right !!!!

Here my latest project : Ray Park aka Darth Maul
Officialy, I did him almost 2 years ago, long time before Sideshow release, Medicom project or the unbelievable Callous headsculpt. I consider him finish 'cause I bought an extra Medicom body lately and change my early Maul's body to the new 301.
It may look a little bit outdated, especially after the Medicom version and headsculpt of Callous, but he was maybe my starting point in the world of 12" custom so he means a lot to me.
Here the recipe :

- Body : Medicom 301
- Head / Boots / Lightsaber : Hasbro 12" Electronic Maul
- Clothes : Hasbro 12" Darth Maul (sewed)
- Gloves : Sideshow
- Belt : Handmade

Hope youe like it, enjoy !!

next project 12" The Crow Eric Draven/Brandon Lee

Man, your skills just keep getting better and better man. That Leonidas was a work of art. You made that Neca body work, and didn't toss it away unused into the refuse bin. It's a great sculpt already and you gave it the needed articulation to make it happen. I would NEVER have been so bold. Amazing work man.

And to now go after Maul and The Crow?? You are a brave one. :rock

Can't wait to see Eric Draven.

Your customs are awesome dude, no wonder you come from France.:cool:

To continue with the dark characters, here my modified Underworld - Selene, this is the 3rd (or maybe 4th), I upgraded her.
Here we go :
I reduce her size, modify her bustier and change the boots.
Here the pics :

Superb fantastic attention to detail, apart from a slight issue with the size of the head, id say she was perfect

Last edited:
Back