Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on whether the head is going to be PVC like the new Vader and Fett Premium Formats? Plastic would be particularly disappointing for Kylo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on whether the head is going to be PVC like the new Vader and Fett Premium Formats? Plastic would be particularly disappointing for Kylo.

They both had poseable heads, unless I missed something, this doesn't. It doesn't want any unnecessary plastic for what they're asking for it.

They both had poseable heads, unless I missed something, this doesn't. It doesn't want any unnecessary plastic for what they're asking for it.

agree. I would be disappointed if this had a plastic (PVC) head.

Good point. If there is no indication that Kylo's head will be posable then I doubt it will be plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head isn't done in plastic for adjustment purposes, they've done polystone adjustable before too. it's done cause it's easier to get more detail (especially hard angles). It also probably cause them more money to do the head in pvc then it would have in polystone. So even if it feels cheap I rather have something that looks better.

The head isn't done in plastic for adjustment purposes, they've done polystone adjustable before too. it's done cause it's easier to get more detail (especially hard angles). It also probably cause them more money to do the head in pvc then it would have in polystone. So even if it feels cheap I rather have something that looks better.

Wasn't their explanation for it literally that it was for pose-ability?

Is XM Studios and Iron Studios doing it with their 1/4 Boba and Vader?

Wasn't their explanation for it literally that it was for pose-ability?

Is XM Studios and Iron Studios doing it with their 1/4 Boba and Vader?

I don't know but I'd be surprised, they've done heads that move poly not just SW. Hell the TK head is poly and swivels (and it suckkkkkkkkks).

I don't know but I'd be surprised, they've done heads that move poly not just SW. Hell the TK head is poly and swivels (and it suckkkkkkkkks).

I want poly that doesn't swivel. Because I want a statue not an action figure.

so its official.. no light up on this one. pretty lame considering the price. Not that I need it but for the price you might wanna think you will have it.

They got the prodcution sample last week .. so hopefully they will sent them out after the chinese new year

Checked up on it and the EX is still available and with free US shipping.
I'm still going to wait for in-hand pics though.

Back