Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to phasma

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, but..

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for Kylo Ren, he becomes a better character each time I watch the movie. I really like him actually. I do hope SSC add a light up function to the saber however. I would have preferred a snowy forest base also as it was such an iconic scene and would have contrasted nicely with his black outfit, but you can't have it all.

Yeah, but..

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for Kylo Ren, he becomes a better character each time I watch the movie. I really like him actually. I do hope SSC add a light up function to the saber however. I would have preferred a snowy forest base also as it was such an iconic scene and would have contrasted nicely with his black outfit, but you can't have it all.
For real. Star killer base base would have been ideal.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

If you ask me, they really screwed the pooch on waiting this long for a PO on this. They should have offered this up in January while the theatrical release was hot still and people buying up stuff left and right.

This will sell well I'm sure, but SS has seriously been dragging their feet so bad in their timing on their own statues. They seem far more heavily vested in marketing for Hot Toys purchases than their own pieces lately.

If you ask me, they really screwed the pooch on waiting this long for a PO on this. They should have offered this up in January while the theatrical release was hot still and people buying up stuff left and right.

This will sell well I'm sure, but SS has seriously been dragging their feet so bad in their timing on their own statues. They seem far more heavily vested in marketing for Hot Toys purchases than their own pieces lately.

Maybe they changed the weird red things that were supposed to be like his saber on the base.

A snow base would have been cool, but don't expect any changes at this stage. The delayed announcement is simply how it goes sometimes.

I remember they change base for Vader, similar stage if not correct me. Hope die last :)

I'm sure there will be an EX. Wasn't there talk of a clenched fist option for this? No idea if it would actually be the EX item or not. I'm hoping for an COH even though I'd opt for the masked head most of the time.

Would would make for a genuinely exciting EX however would be an alternate snow covered base. Even if it just the one we've seen with snow texture added and maybe a felled branch.

Would would make for a genuinely exciting EX however would be an alternate snow covered base. Even if it just the one we've seen with snow texture added and maybe a felled branch.

I agree. I don't hate the current base we've seen, but I'm not in love with it either. I think he's pretty limited in options for an EX.

I haven't seen anything about May the 4th on sideshow website.. how sure are we that we getting something this year ??

I haven't seen anything about May the 4th on sideshow website.. how sure are we that we getting something this year ??

I started to type "there's no way that Sideshow would miss out on the marketing for May the 4th...", but then I remembered the recent history and it would seem anything is likely. It's also Civil War week, so that worries me about getting something Star Wars specific...

Back