Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this character is here for the long run. His groundwork has been laid and he can only continue to gain popularity as long as he's treated properly in the sequels. I truly feel he'll be on the same level as Vader when it's all said and done.

I would have preferred an unmasked PF of him on a snow base, but this does look pretty cool. If Iron Studios doesn't put out a 1/4 Kylo, I'll probably get this.

He looks good. Would have preferred the Lightsaber be higher in the air, similar to the pose he strikes when stopping the blast from Poe. But that's so minor, I'll most definitely be buying this.

Expectations have it as a late April/ Early May preorder date. From Alex herself.

Looks great, can't wait.

Will be getting this and the Vader PF. Need the new Maul one as well. Plus a new Emperor would be nice.

This piece is a masterpiece in the making, cannot wait to display him along with my Vader and boba Fett PF's, and hopefully we get an emperor. Cannot fault this fantastic piece

This piece is a masterpiece in the making, cannot wait to display him along with my Vader and boba Fett PF's, and hopefully we get an emperor. Cannot fault this fantastic piece

My triple threat will be Maul, Vader 2.0 in the middle, and Kylo Ren on the other side. Can.Not.Wait!

Back