Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they may have gone with this pose:

kylo-ren-wallpaper-hq-7wke.png

Sideshow, thank you for not putting his one leg up on something and for keeping the base less than 12" tall. I have a NRD for you.

Looks really nice in that first pic. Body looks a bit skinny in the second one but there's probably some lens distortion going on.

Very nice! Unless some more pics come out that shows it to look like crap, I will be pre-ordering this one.

love it too !! but please get rid of the ugly big red button in the front !!! its not a action figure that has the huge button right in the front for people to try out in the disney store

love it too !! but please get rid of the ugly big red button in the front !!! its not a action figure that has the huge button right in the front for people to try out in the disney store

Honestly, that's all my eyes keep focusing on. It's hideous, but it's not gonna stop Sideshow from getting my money:lol

Honestly, that's all my eyes keep focusing on. It's hideous, but it's not gonna stop Sideshow from getting my money:lol

It's the electronic voice activator. Instead of pulling a string, you simply press the red button and...

I liked the character until his last battle with Rey which was super lame. If the price is right, I'll get this. Hope ssc makes a Rey and BB8 statue

I liked the character until his last battle with Rey which was super lame. If the price is right, I'll get this. Hope ssc makes a Rey and BB8 statue
I can only hope. Rey in her Jakku clothes with sand base and BB-8.
Rey on her landspeeder would be real awesome too! :pray:

well its not even a button...

quote from IGO: "There are two more that go around the base, it was playing off of his triple-bladed light saber design."

Back