Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. So I'm not sure what he means by them taking it away. Unless he just means that CGI video they did.

I'm saying that it was likely to light and yes the video was kind of misleading. When they announced they cut the light up it was disappointing to many that anticipated it being lit. In any case if they were attempting to light it for said price why not drop it with no lightup.

It's likely they did not mention it while in the process of testing their ability and from speaking with a few SS employees it was to be a surprise like the Vader statue that did not mention it but revealed it last minute.

I'm sorry but I still understand people being upset it doesn't light up and likely not all complainers ordered it and may choose not to now. I like MYC will likely display with no saber most of the time but I have yet to decide. He definitely will take up far more room with it out.

damn dude....... great idea.. not for motion in my case.. but using a smart plug on all of them and using Alexa to turn it on...... hmmmmmmmmm

yup, that's my current setup. Alexa and Wemo smart plugs :)

It is nice with no saber but I'm working on something to make it display even better. If I can get it done that is it will look great I think.

Really hope they have a trailer with him in it for Celebration because that would make for great timing with this guy arriving.

I hope they dont just show that Disney meeting footage that features no baddies.

slap in the face for me.. no email.. they got my money because of gift card full payment and not processing mine looks like.. SSC chat told me I might get it in the second shipment ..

I wont dish out money to SSC upfront no more..

slap in the face for me.. no email.. they got my money because of gift card full payment and not processing mine looks like.. SSC chat told me I might get it in the second shipment ..

I wont dish out money to SSC upfront no more..

When did you actually place your order?

When did you actually place your order?

first week of reveal.. was with double rewards and free shipping.. SSC has my money already.. so why not using the statue on someone they still can get money from..

Back