Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never realized how bad that lightsaber looks.... wow. Hope they fix it.

It's supposed to mimic the jagged effect from the film.

KyloRen.jpg

It's not going to light up. Already confirmed.

Which sucks because the only way that's going to look good is if it's lit.

She responded to a PM of mine.
Thank you for the confirmation of the lightsaber not lighting up, Hulk. Is that only for the statue on display, or for the final customer version as well? And did "she" (whoever she may be) offer an explanation what the (what looks like an) electronics switch on the base is for? I'm sorry for janking your chain a little more (^^,)

it is a head scratcher. I cannot think of another saber more deserving of a light up function. If HT could do it on a 1/6 fig there is no excuse.

if it does not light up.. I certainly expect to have the hilts removable .. hate unlit blades on my statues

Is it XM or Iron Studios that now has the SW license? Anyway there's also Hot Toys too. There's more competition now.

Also, for Sideshow to have a long list of working lightsaber pieces, it would be going backwards if they didn't. Like the older pieces.

Is it XM or Iron Studios that now has the SW license? Anyway there's also Hot Toys too. There's more competition now.

Also, for Sideshow to have a long list of working lightsaber pieces, it would be going backwards if they didn't. Like the older pieces.

Both XM and Iron Studios have the SW license. So far IS has put up a handful of 1/10 statues and XM has been secretive with their 1/4 statues. Some photos appeared of the concepts but were quickly taken down by the mods by request of XM.

Back