Kurgan Confession

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maskfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, somehow this film passed my by over the years, but I finally made time at age 35 & watched Highlander. I kind of like this guy:
TheKurgan.jpg

I'll be joining the bandwagon in hopes of a 1:6 scale version. The question is-do I spend the time to watch the sequels???

The question is-do I spend the time to watch the sequels???
The last one with both McLeod brothers (I guess they are brothers?) was OK, in my opinion, but there is no reason to see parts 2 or 3. I enjoyed the TV show when I was 13 years old or whatever, but have no idea if it holds up.

Yet to see this movie. Think I tried watching it once in college and the acting was so laughable and cheese factor so high I turned it off.

Re: Kurgan Konfession

!!!Happy Oktoberkurganuary!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

And one other thing...that would be Kurgan Konfession :rock

~The King Of Darkness~

Last edited:
...and yet you are a foxnews man. :monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

Welkome to the fold!!! The first Highlander is a klassik, no doubt, but personally I find the rest (sequels, TV and animated) to be crap. "There can be only one" makes for a pretty finite movie; going back to milk that teet was a bad call IMO.

And how fortuitous that you should make your Kurgan discovery during this the holiest month of...

OKTOBERKURGANUARY!!!

True, Sideshow (wisely now in hindsight) realized they were unworthy of birthing a 1/6 Medieval F'n Kurgan. So rather than risk creating a figure that may spell their doom; they abandoned their efforts and even wiped away the proof of the released figures to cover their tracks.

At the time that the Krusade started even we were unaware how monumental a feat it would be to recreate the awesomeness and power of the Medieval F'n Kurgan in 1/6. NECA was able to accomplish this in a smaller (less articulated scale) but if they attempted anything larger, or with fabric I do not believe they would still be around.

At this time I believe Hot Toys may be worthy, but I imagine they are biding their time. No rush, maybe perfect their techniques on lesser properties like IronMan, Batman and ALIEN. Before tackling the awesomeness and power that is the...

Medieval F'n Kurgan!!!​

Well, somehow this film passed my by over the years, but I finally made time at age 35 & watched Highlander. I kind of like this guy:
TheKurgan.jpg

I'll be joining the bandwagon in hopes of a 1:6 scale version. The question is-do I spend the time to watch the sequels???

The original Highlander is the best by far, a classic film 1 of my top favs :rock

Ive watched all the follow up films and the series. The follow up films aern't even half as good but the series was ok.

Medieval Kurgan is one of my favotire villians.

His costume and bear skull is excellent.

This would make a wonderful PF.

The first HIGHLANDER is a cult classic, excellent film, great soundtrack and a great story.

It's a shame the original has been overshadowed by lousy sequels & a joke of a TV show.

I would not be interseted in a Hot toys 1/6 scale figure, Clancy Brown, in this role deserves 1/4 scale PF statue

What are these sequels people speak of???

THERE KAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

One fault lies with the film, the fakt that Kaka Connor(not worthy of a 'K' in his kaka name) won the Prize!!!

Obviously a konspiracy to plakate the masses!!!

F'n Hollywood!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

I have never seen this, but I have been told I should. I will, when I find the time. You may see me more active outside of the Planet of the Apes if this movie catches my fancy.

Back