Kumik: Hit Girl Head?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tathataboy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
South of Kansas City, on the Kansas side.
I couldn't find this on the Kumik website, but saw it on ebay. To me it looks like the Kickass 2 "Hit Girl" pretty much spot-on. https://www.ebay.com/itm/KUMIK-16-H...TTL-Enterbay-Custom-female-girl-/130876952424

21_zps6a8d4d99.jpg

I'd wait for in hand reviews because I read how the head's scalp (with the rooted hair/wig) connection does not necessarily fit flush onto the head based on in hand reviews I read.

One collector came up with a creative way to fix/modify that issue, but for the price listed . . . one should not have to make or settle for any type of additional hands on modifications.

God I'd love to make a 1:6 scale Abby the Vampire but this sculpt looks like current Chloe and not 13-14 year old Chloe, it wouldn't quite work.

The more I look at this head sculpt the more I'm tempted to get it. Are there anymore reviews for the Kumik head sculpt, hopefully good ones? lol

God I'd love to make a 1:6 scale Abby the Vampire but this sculpt looks like current Chloe and not 13-14 year old Chloe, it wouldn't quite work.

Yeah, it looks too old for Abby. A bloody 1/6 scale of that character would be pretty cool.

if Elvis1976 sees this, he'll make a better version of Hit Girl, not that the 1st one was a slouch.

Back