Kumik chloe moretz skin tone question...ANSWERED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShapeShifter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys just a question if anyone has ordered the kumik chloe moretz head and if anyone can tell me what the best seamless body that would best match her face skin tone, I was looking at the phicen or hot stuff bodies online and it's very hard to tell without compairing in hand, I know that there probably isn't going to be a dead on match but what one would best match it without looking rediculous, I don't plan on displaying her nude lol but the neck and upper chest would be shown so I want a good match. I really like the hot stuff body because no exposed wrist or ankle joints but I haven't seen these or the phicen in person so if anyone has the chloe moretz kumik head which seamless body did you use to best match, hopefully someone on here has some info or pictures if you wanna post them

Thanks for any help

EDIT: ended up going with the phicen pale large breast because it seems to match the best, might try on the new hot stuff 2.0 when my dealer gets them in but not liking the previous body with the exposed seam and stubby fingers

Last edited:
Re: Kumik chloe moretz skin tone question

It will look bad on a phicen. The skin tone is too different.

I have mine on an edation v.1. The color is a bit different but not that much. I had to apply a wash of red to make it almost perfect. I haven't had time yet to try it on a v.2, but those newer bodies (B version) seem to be a perfect match for HT female heads.

It will look bad on a phicen. The skin tone is too different.

I have mine on an edation v.1. The color is a bit different but not that much. I had to apply a wash of red to make it almost perfect. I haven't had time yet to try it on a v.2, but those newer bodies (B version) seem to be a perfect match for HT female heads.

It won't look good on any phicen body? There are so many variations of them I'm surprised, I won't get the head for a few weeks or I would just take it down to a place about 1.5 hours from where I live that have them in stock to compare in person, they also have a hot stuff body but not sure what version it is but it's only like $110 which I've seen them for a lot more in the USA, I just don't wanna wait the 2 weeks incase the bodies are sold so I thought if someone had them and matched well I would just buy it now so I have the body for when the head arrives

No trust me. The phicens I have aren't anywhere near the C Moretz color. Either too pink, too white or too grey ( for the HT skintone version). If you have no choice, go for a tan, but it's still far apart.

The edation is quite close. It will match under white light but will look off under yellow light or sunlight...

No trust me. The phicens I have aren't anywhere near the C Moretz color. Either too pink, too white or too grey ( for the HT skintone version). If you have no choice, go for a tan, but it's still far apart.

The edation is quite close. It will match under white light but will look off under yellow light or sunlight...

Alright I will probably go pick up the hot stuff body then, nobody else on the board have this head sculpt or pictures of them?

SS which body did you go with on this (Hot Stuff or Phicen, and if Hot Stuff, did you get one of the new ones - A or B)?

SS which body did you go with on this (Hot Stuff or Phicen, and if Hot Stuff, did you get one of the new ones - A or B)?

I ended up going with the phicen large breast pale because I didn't like the visable seam on the hot stuff body and a bit too yellowish/orange, I wasn't planning on the large breast I wanted the medium breast but this one seem to be the better matching one, took a bit of modifying the inside of the kumik head to get a nice fit and placement cause the phicen has the large ball top so to fix the giraffe neck I had to drill it out a bit but overall happy with the outcome, just waiting for her new clothes to arrive but for now I just made her a hat and a tank top to let the twins breathe lol

Last edited:
Back