Kubrick Collectors?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrHector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw some of these and I'm very interested in the marvel ones. Is there another thread somewhere? Or maybe another board that's more specific on these little guys. Thanks.

Just saw some of these and I'm very interested in the marvel ones. Is there another thread somewhere? Or maybe another board that's more specific on these little guys. Thanks.

Sorry dear, guess you are too late to the game. Believes Medicom had ceased their Kubrick production series long ago. Got many of their Star Wars Kubricks and it is real fun to collects them.

There used to be a Kubrick forum, but I think it stopped working awhile back, and there were only a handful of posters, anyway. Jedi Defender is a Star Wars board that used to have a large and active Kubrick sub-section. Might still, though its obviously Star Wars-centric. Like evil says, I think Medi stopped creating new Kubricks altogether recently, following the DX Star Wars sets. Now everything they do is either Be@rbrick-oriented, or simple re-releases/repaints of existing molds. I was a pretty hardcore collector for awhile, and have a sizable Kubrick collection.

They still release a few kubrick once in a while, usually for special occasions.

Be@rbrick on the other hand still there on bigger ones, not as many as before.

Thanks. I picked up a lot on ebay for the marvel ones. Look pretty cool. would like to pick some dc ones as well.

Back