Kroenen Sandstorm Mask **WIP***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I currently commissioned a company to build me Kroenen's Sandstorm mask. It is never worn in the movie Hellboy but can be seen along with other masks on a table in the scene in the sewers.

Here is a picture of the screen used helmet from the movie:

sand0.jpg

Here are some progress shots of my helmet, still needs alot of work including lenses, straps, installation of the filters and ear cups, tubing, screws and hardware and of course paint and weathering.

Picture007-4.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

I will post more pictures of it progress as they arrive.

Thanks for looking.

just a question if anyone knows the answer, what is used to sculpt something like that? Is it clay?

Daamn, thats gonna look awesome man...How much is the Kit going for?

$150 raw kit. Needs sanding, puttying, paint and all the hardware (screws, tubes, leather chin strap, and straps) which are not included. I beleive it comes with lenses but not installed. PM me if anyone wants information on how to contact the maker.

$150 raw kit. Needs sanding, puttying, paint and all the hardware (screws, tubes, leather chin strap, and straps) which are not included. I beleive it comes with lenses but not installed. PM me if anyone wants information on how to contact the maker.

Thats not bad at all man....I will hit you up in a few....:D

Heres a few pictures of the WIP that I received today. The painting process has begun but is still far from being finished to obtain the multicolored and worn look.

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Here are more pictures of the painting progress I just received. Its not finished yet but is really coming along nicely and the whole piece is coming together.

Picture029.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Thanks for looking...:)

Hello "Detale78", i really like these pics too! wait..they kinda look like the one im making...yep..thats my kitchin counter lmao.. I have since been comissioned a couple more.. I will have new pics up at the end of the weekend...Sorry for the delay..

& Hey everyone...happy you like the mask!

The filters are hopllow and stuffed with cotton..;)

Hello "Detale78", i really like these pics too! wait..they kinda look like the one im making...yep..thats my kitchin counter lmao.. I have since been comissioned a couple more.. I will have new pics up at the end of the weekend...Sorry for the delay..

& Hey everyone...happy you like the mask!

The filters are hopllow and stuffed with cotton..;)

Cool Alex looking forward to seeing the progress. Your hella talented man and glad your getting more commissions. I'll do whatever I can to get you business and help you out.

Here are some updated pictures I received tonight. The paint job is complete and all it needs is to be sprayed with non glossy clear coat. Still need the hardware completed (screws and tubing), straps, buckles, and lenses. Thanks for looking :)

Picture040-3.jpg

Picture042-3.jpg

Picture044-6.jpg

Picture043-4.jpg

More to come...

Back