Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow now has the regular edition up for PO. They're charging $60 more than the Gaming Heads retail price lol.
It's actually $50 more, but yeah, lame.

I guess it's good for those who have reward points built up, & would rather spend those.

I hate that gaming heads isn't at sdcc
..I want more pictures of this piece.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not jumping to conclusions but one of my fears when I saw the Lunging Kratos statue was the pose. Looked too fragile to ship out safely.

So I'm guessing they realised it after production started?

I'd imagine they would send out delay notices though but you very well could be correct

If the lunging Kratos is solid polystone, I could see it having a huge leaning problem. Still want to see the finished product though

Not jumping to conclusions but one of my fears when I saw the Lunging Kratos statue was the pose. Looked too fragile to ship out safely.

So I'm guessing they realised it after production started?

Why? The base and figure are probably separated in the box. That shouldn't impact on shipping :) delays happen, especially in this industry.

Why? The base and figure are probably separated in the box. That shouldn't impact on shipping :) delays happen, especially in this industry.

Ah yes, come to think of it, you are right. I actually was thinking about the fragility when on display. Will it be able to hold the pose few months after it's on display.. leaning issues etc

Well.. guess it was just delayed..

They updated their FB with several production photos..

11822395_10153111796140028_3944128239579101058_n.jpg

11822757_10153111796380028_6590549133878946459_n.jpg

11822839_10153111796460028_5519822756765450473_n.jpg

Looking forward to this piece. I recently picked up the Lunging Kratos, piece is mint, no defects. The only thing that bugged me a little was the light up feature. A bit point less as my batteries died within 5 minutes

Why? The prototype of lunging kratos didn't look nearly as nice as the prototype for throne? When comparing the final product from the lunging kratos the drop off isn't really that bad.

It's actually $50 more, but yeah, lame.

I guess it's good for those who have reward points built up, & would rather spend those.

I just want to point out that this statue is $499 on gaming heads website, I pre ordered the exclusive and the total including shipping came up to $899 US. $400 to ship this to Australia, I paid Sideshow $160 to ship the Gladiator Hulk to Australia? I was told by Sideshow that Shipping for Kratos on the Throne to Australia would be less than Gladiator Hulk. I am still trying to figure out why gaming heads is charging so much for shipping this piece.

So I messaged them on fb about release date and they are now expected this to be released March 2016. I expected this so it's whatever.

Back