Krampus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this have comedy elements to it. Seems to by the trailer. I thought about seeing this but horror isn't really my thing unless there's humor to it.

It does. It starts out as a dark comedy that satirizes the holiday and slowly adds more and more horror elements, but there's still a certain goofiness to that stuff as well. I'd say it kind of reminded me of Gremlins, but a bit darker. I'm sure it's not for everybody, but I enjoyed it quite a lot.

It was pretty good. Definitely a modern Gremlins type movie. The Jack in the Box monster was creepiest......

its an old Bavarian (German) Figure.. he's coming for the naughty kids on Nikolaus Day.. what was yesterday.. december 6th :)

Just saw it. Wow, that movie was legit! It was like if Gremlins had been directed by 90's Peter Jackson. Had elements of Tremors and Stephen King's Cat's Eye as well. Good stuff.

Yeah some of the exchanges had me laughing out loud:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl

I'm very, very glad I saw this in the theater. I had no idea that Weta did the digital and puppet effects. LOVED "Krampus Karol of the Bells" that played during the credits. Fantastically dark twist on a classic Christmas song.

Last edited:
is this suppose to be good?

... just saw it, and yeah... no real liking or disliking its just meh

I really enjoyed this film. Not perfect but the story was good, effects were awesome and it had some good gags from time to time. It's going in my Chritmas movie rotation.

I really enjoyed this film. Not perfect but the story was good, effects were awesome and it had some good gags from time to time. It's going in my Chritmas movie rotation.

I would imagine you and some of your co workers are pushing for some Krampus statues?

No Krampus items planned from Sideshow at this time. WETA is making some really awesome statues and replicas though! :)

-SideshowAlex

Bummer. A 1/4 Krampus would have been insane!

I would kill for some 1/6 figures, though. Man, that would make for a fun display.

Last edited:
No Krampus items planned from Sideshow at this time. WETA is making some really awesome statues and replicas though! :)

-SideshowAlex

I think a Sideshow original Krampus would be very, very cool though! I mean it would be like the Court of the Dead meets Christmas!

Back