Koupon's Kustoms - Max & Deckard (Updated Page 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koupon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Since I have started customizing and kitbashing my own figures now, I thought I would start my own thread with WIP to final shots. First up is my WIP Mad Max Road Warrior. I am also working on a Rick Deckard, Doc & Marty from Back to the Future and a Henry and Indiana Jones Bike and Sidecar Dio which I will post pics of later as I work on them.

I am new to all things custom, so any input/feedback is welcome.

So here is Max so far...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pics to come soon!

Last edited:
Re: Koupon's Kustoms

Looks great - is that a modified Toy Anxiety head? Also, what body is it on?

Looking good man... where did you find the dog? He looks like a great option.

That is seriously looking amazing! Can't wait to see how it turns out. You have any plans to cover the joint on his exposed arm? That would really make it perfect. Maybe something like one of those Dragon rubber arm sleeves would work? Or one of the Sovereign skins?

I'm really impressed with it! :clap

Great MAX!!!!

Is the shoulder pad and holster from TA? The holster looks custom.

And I gotta ask -- where the hell did you get that dog???? Looks perfect!

Thanks for the great feedback guys!

That is seriously looking amazing! Can't wait to see how it turns out. You have any plans to cover the joint on his exposed arm? That would really make it perfect. Maybe something like one of those Dragon rubber arm sleeves would work? Or one of the Sovereign skins?

I'm really impressed with it! :clap

Yeah man, I am getting a couple of the Sovereign skins. They are ready to be shipped apparently so hopefully I will have them soon! :pray:

Looking good man... where did you find the dog? He looks like a great option.

Great MAX!!!!

Is the shoulder pad and holster from TA? The holster looks custom.

And I gotta ask -- where the hell did you get that dog???? Looks perfect!

Half of the shoulder pad is from TA (top part). The other half of the shoulder pad and all of the holster is my own custom job. TA did a great job on the holster but was just a little too small for the soldier story body IMO.

I got the dog from here:
https://www.noahsanimalfigurines.com/catalog/australian-cattle-figurine-blue-p-155.html

Then I added some of my own paint/weathering and the red bandanna.

Here is a closer pic...
picture.php

It's the "in house" fashion leather jacket and the leather pants I just got off eBay... not sure what figure the pants are from but I think it was a BBI figure.

Great job , will defo have to do this figure soon.

Also great find on the dog, looks perfect:)

Wow, fantastic work so far! I have some Sovereign Skins on order as well. I haven't heard from him in a while, but I still have faith that I will get them.

Hey guys, just a few updated shots. I promise I will get a better camera soon!

picture.php

picture.php

Ha ha! All in due time my friend. I am actually waiting on a few brushes and things.

That dog looks great, as well as your Max! Thanks for the link to the dog. I hope to order one soon to go with my Max custom figure.

Ok... it's been a while and I have been very busy but I have finally had some time recently to get back to work on my Max and put together my Deckard.

Here they are. Love to hear what you guys think!

Max is 90% done. I just have to put his boot straps on and fix the leg brace (it broke). I will also be doing a custom base with the red dirt and dog food cans to display him on.

picture.php

Deckard is mainly built up from different parts from a few very talented freaks.

picture.php

Koupon

Back