KOTOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original KOTOR is still the best game I've ever played on either Xbox platform. Definitely one of the best gaming experiences of my life. Only RE4 competes with it as far as modern games go.

The original KOTOR is still the best game I've ever played on either Xbox platform. Definitely one of the best gaming experiences of my life. Only RE4 competes with it as far as modern games go.

Story is far better than any of these Clone Wars cartoons.

432px-DarthRevan_DarthMalak_EGF.jpg

Best two pack ever?

Yup! Just posted last night on the commerce tread that I WTB both Darth Revan and Darth Malak figures from the 3 3/4" 30th anniversary line. Anybody got those for sale?:D Let me know!

God damn I love me some Bastilla. I would make her run around in her underwear just for the fun of it. And that accent :drool

You weren't the only one. :cool:

Bastila would be my first choice in The KOTOR figures. Then Johani, then Mission, then bronze armored Sith troopers, then the female Sith master(can't remember name), then HK-47, then Darth Revan, then Darth Malak.
KOTOR is my favorite game.

Revan, Nihilus, Malak, and Bastila are the only figures worthy of 12" from the KOTOR stories.

I agree with those choices, but don't you think that Visas Marr, Mandalore, Atris, or Mira wouldn't be interesting as well? they could make a bonus dark side head for the appropriate characters, as well.

432px-DarthRevan_DarthMalak_EGF.jpg

Best two pack ever?

To be honest, I am not too hip on Darth Trap-Jaw. But I would buy him in a heartbeat just the same...

On the Other Hand...A Revan/Bastilla WOULD be the best 2-pack ever if they could find a way to get it in the correct line.

i am in agreement, RE4 and KOTOR are my favorites and the ones I kept replaying to the end over and over.

LOVED this game and I would definately snatch up a Revan, especially if it came with extra heads.:lol.

Didn't like KotoR2, though...Badly developed villians, mediocre characters, rushed out ending, and a rather stupid plot twist IMO...

Back