Kotobukiya's Deadpool Sneak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just tired of seein everything in 1/6 scale or below

Well, I don't know why you say so. Most of Sideshow stuff is 1:4 (1:5 the least). Moreover, if every piece released was in 1:4 how many of them could you display together? :eek:

I'm glad of having pieces in a smaller scale from time to time. Less $$$ and more room to display

Well, I don't know why you say so. Most of Sideshow stuff is 1:4 (1:5 the least). Moreover, if every piece released was in 1:4 how many of them could you display together? :eek:

I'm glad of having pieces in a smaller scale from time to time. Less $$$ and more room to display

Yeah sometimes you guys take this scale thing and blow it WAY out of proportion.

I say if it looks good and you like it, BUY IT!:banana

It's really all based on personal taste I guess. Some people like to display many scales together and others don't. I don't plan to display many pieces and like the ones that a placed together the same scale. I also like them spaced out and money is not a factor so 1:4 and up is for me.

Back