Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, if anything I may hunt the Comiquette, I really like it. I'll just wait till I read comics (Miller Omni reprint incoming!) to see which I feel is a better representation of the character.

I'm going to get that omnibus too:hi5: I've been reading Waid's run and it's pretty good. I need to get the Bendis run too. The Koto Daredevil es is 1200.

I'm going to get that omnibus too:hi5: I've been reading Waid's run and it's pretty good. I need to get the Bendis run too. The Koto Daredevil es is 1200.

I plan to start with the Miller Omni (and hopefully an upcoming Companion and Elektra reprint). If I become a huge fan then I'll grab the Brubaker and Bendis Omnis

I plan to start with the Miller Omni (and hopefully an upcoming Companion and Elektra reprint). If I become a huge fan then I'll grab the Brubaker and Bendis Omnis

I've read all of those. I love daredevil, and those are great books. Don't forget that daredevil volume 2 (which includes the bendis and brubaker runs) starts with a Kevin Smith arc...it's decent, too.

I've read all of those. I love daredevil, and those are great books. Don't forget that daredevil volume 2 (which includes the bendis and brubaker runs) starts with a Kevin Smith arc...it's decent, too.

I collect Omnibus and OHC so if the smith run is included I'll have it, if not oh well....
I'm about to place an order for the Miller reprint BTW.

haha, if anything I may hunt the Comiquette, I really like it. I'll just wait till I read comics (Miller Omni reprint incoming!) to see which I feel is a better representation of the character.

My Miller Omni is also arriving very soon. I'm excited. :) I think that Daredevil is an underrated character.

I collect Omnibus and OHC so if the smith run is included I'll have it, if not oh well....
I'm about to place an order for the Miller reprint BTW.

The Smith run is available in a nice oversized hardcover. It has issues 1-11 & 13-15. I definitely recommend it, as it leads into Bendis' run.

Note that I don't think the Miller omnibus contains the Born Again arc (issues 226-233)...do yourself a favour, and pick that one up...outstanding!

The Smith run is available in a nice oversized hardcover. It has issues 1-11 & 13-15. I definitely recommend it, as it leads into Bendis' run.

Note that I don't think the Miller omnibus contains the Born Again arc (issues 226-233)...do yourself a favour, and pick that one up...outstanding!

Yeah Born Again and Man Without Fear are both in the companion. I'm hoping for a reprint soon :)

I just received mine today and there is a paint crack on the head... really disappointed. Does any else have cracks?

I just received mine today and there is a paint crack on the head... really disappointed. Does any else have cracks?

Mine didn't have any cracks on the head. Just a furrowed brow in spots. Share a pic?

Cant you return it?

Worst case, looks like you need some type of putty/filler, sand/clean it up, then match the paint.

The seller is complaining that the return shipping is "too expensive" and making a bunch of excuses as to why he can't pay for the return even though in the beginning he was totally willing and compliant to accepting a return. God i hate some people...

There is no way i can fill it, sand it, match the paint and touch it up myself. It is way too delicate to handle imo.

The seller is complaining that the return shipping is "too expensive" and making a bunch of excuses as to why he can't pay for the return even though in the beginning he was totally willing and compliant to accepting a return. God i hate some people...

There is no way i can fill it, sand it, match the paint and touch it up myself. It is way too delicate to handle imo.

That's a heckuva crack. Did you get Venom through eBay? Open up a dispute if the guy doesn't want to work with you.

I swear 60% of my statues end up like this, it's not hard to up quality control... so disappointed.

I'
That's a heckuva crack. Did you get Venom through eBay? Open up a dispute if the guy doesn't want to work with you.

m with you. Opening a dispute case is the way to go. I have done it a few times and got results. We don't have to put up with shady sellers!

Last edited:
mine's on the way, gonna be my first statue ever, hope it's gonna be ok without cracks etc. looking forward to take photos of it!

If you purchased this off the bay, open a dispute. File the dispute as item received not as described. No way ebay will make you eat this unless he described the piece as damaged in his auction. Good luck.
:exactly:

Just pay for shipping then they can not complain about shipping and then they could refund all of what the item cost...maybe even the first shipping payment also.

Shipping on that guy cant be too bad.

So I saw this piece at the local shop and while I don't usually do Kotobukiya, this piece really blew me away. I REALLY like it and am considering buying it... so naturally I came to the boards to see some more pics and reviews and I have this exact question:

nice Pictures , Both statues look amazing. How does everyone think this venom will look size wise if I display it with the Campbell Spidey CQ when it comes out?

I have the JSC CQ and was considering pairing the Venom with it. They are one scale apart however.

Does anyone have pics of both together?

Back