Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I strongly recommend that you pick up this piece for your collection. It goes well with Spidey but it also fits in with other 1/6 scale pieces. I love the versatility of this statue.

And the weight of this thing. I love it. The only thing I nit pick on are his Venom loafers but I don't really care. I love it too much.

We are here! We are one!!

bz9p.jpg

Venom 1:6 Statue 2427/3000 - Kotobukiya

Another home run by Erick Sosa! Venom looks really awesome, very good presence and weight and his very bulky, big, as he should be. The paint on his body is black with hues of blue (which you can see in the (crappy) phone pics)) also the white parts on his body have some light blue hues as well well but they don't show in my (crappy) phone pics.
The sculpt is very detailed as well with the veins and muscles being very defined. Granted I don't have the SSC Venom but for me this is his best representation to date.

mlvf.jpg

cyti.jpg

34tz.jpg

sef6.jpg

erbw.jpg

a9oe.jpg

avyd.jpg

fd9i.jpg

Congrats a great piece indeed. Koto is really stepping up their game with the help of Sosa

Me personally, I think they need Sosa. If I'm not mistaken, the last Fine Art statue that wasn't made by Sosa was Cable. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The sculpts have been great. Cyclops was great, but the paint and visor were off. I like Doom. Rogue looked amazing.

Me personally, I think they need Sosa. If I'm not mistaken, the last Fine Art statue that wasn't made by Sosa was Cable. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The sculpts have been great. Cyclops was great, but the paint and visor were off. I like Doom. Rogue looked amazing.

Actually the last Fine Art Statues made by a different sculptor (Junnosuke Abe) were the Captain America, Thor and Iron Man from the Avengers Reborn series. Those were released back in 2010 and they are hard to find for a decent price. At least Cap and Thor. :)

Actually the last Fine Art Statues made by a different sculptor (Junnosuke Abe) were the Captain America, Thor and Iron Man from the Avengers Reborn series. Those were released back in 2010 and they are hard to find for a decent price. At least Cap and Thor. :)

The Iron Man sold on Ebay for $120 at the same time I had gotten the Colossus. I was gonna get it for the rarity but I didn't really like it. I didn't like Thor's face either in the Modern Reborn statue. Cap looked fine but I think the Classic Avengers Cap is the best in that scale. But I think Junnosuke Abe also did the Cable as well.

The Iron Man sold on Ebay for $120 at the same time I had gotten the Colossus. I was gonna get it for the rarity but I didn't really like it. I didn't like Thor's face either in the Modern Reborn statue. Cap looked fine but I think the Classic Avengers Cap is the best in that scale. But I think Junnosuke Abe also did the Cable as well.

I think so too.

That Iron Man is very underrated. My favorite of the Reborn series is Cap with the interchangeable heads. Without a doubt, it is the best one in the whole set. But I'm not paying $400 to $500 for it.

Drakul, did you throw some Pledge on him or did he come to you polished up from the usual matte finish that everyone's been getting? Sweet Venom, dude.

I finally got him - very nice in my humble opinion.

Here are some pictures for size comparison. Venom is a very big guy!

Compared to Bowen Silver Surfer:

photo37.jpg

Compared to Koto wolverine x-force - totally dwarfs Wolvy:

photo111.jpg

I finally got him - very nice in my humble opinion.

Here are some pictures for size comparison. Venom is a very big guy!

Compared to Bowen Silver Surfer:

photo37.jpg

Compared to Koto wolverine x-force - totally dwarfs Wolvy:

photo111.jpg

The picture with silver surfer looks great, if I were you I would display them like they are in the picture just for how cool they look together face to face.

Back