Kotobukiya - Venom ArtFX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DtOLSwcVAAU1ua_

DtOLSu2V4AEI052

DtOLSvMUcAAdQxI

Statue collecting is a funny thing. Ive been waiting so long for a venom. Any scale. Never bought one cuz there was always something off or just way too damn expensive. Then this beauty comes along. I love it. The only downside is i "have" to get that spidey now lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Statue collecting is a funny thing. Ive been waiting so long for a venom. Any scale. Never bought one cuz there was always something off or just way too damn expensive. Then this beauty comes along. I love it. The only downside is i "have" to get that spidey now lol

Lol... Likewise... I have to get the spidey one now... But I was also contemplating the spidey before... But now the venom just justifies it

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Lol I just purchased the spidey... [emoji2357]

i wonder if the gap on the arms and head will get changed later in production and if if only the arms if we get a second head?

Sweet! Thing is i already got my fav spidey in the 1/4 sideshow PF but these 2 looks so great

Nice... I really like the PF... I don't know why not a lot of people were found of it... Best spidey pose I've seen represented IMO

Does anyone know if the Spiderman in that set is still available anywhere and how much retail is? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if the Spiderman in that set is still available anywhere and how much retail is? Thanks in advance.
Amazon. $164. Been scanning it for 2 weeks now if it will decrease LOL

The more I look at this the more I like it, might work as a stand alone for me but good to know about Amazon.
I love it... Definitely a great pose... And the posable web can make for some nice action swinging shots... Just be mindful that it is top heavy... I would recommend either putting some double sided tape or velcro on the bottom or putting it in a low traffic area because one nudge or shift will have this thing toppling over

Amazon. $164. Been scanning it for 2 weeks now if it will decrease LOL

Is that the aftermarket price? Was the retail less? I saw Venom for around $200-230 so I thought Spidey would be similar but I guess Venom is bigger. Thought $164 would be pretty good.

Is that the aftermarket price? Was the retail less? I saw Venom for around $200-230 so I thought Spidey would be similar but I guess Venom is bigger. Thought $164 would be pretty good.
spidey retailed for $199 when it first came out

I guess I will never own a venom statue because they will always have a neck seam.

I guess I will never own a venom statue because they will always have a neck seam.
Yeah hard to find a venom without a neck seam... But kotobukiya did do this one back in 2014 it's called the Venom Unbound Fine Art Statue... 1:6 scale... It doesnt have a neck seam... Maybe you could find it if you look hard enough

1_f3eb05b8043759a0e1786ffabadbe679.jpg

Back