Kotobukiya The Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the price of this - $115 for 15 inch statue with a light-up base. But, I've never purchased a Kotobukiya collectible before. How is the quality of their statues? Does their finished product match (or look better) than the prototype photos?

From what I hear, they are vinyl. So they feelma little cheapmwhen lifted as they are pretty light. Otherwise paint and sculpt are great and they dont look cheap. I was told that Koto is doing the best vynil statues you can get. If you like what you see, go for it.

I just pre-ordered on Amazon.

Amazon will start charging CA Sales Tax beginning September. Better order now than later. :wave

I have seen Koto Ironman before and it looks amazing. Japanese company I trust their quality.

Wow this looks really awesome. As for the likeness, I don't think looking just like Bale was the goal here. This is a stylish version and it does the design immense justice. Really cool pose too and the base is excellent.

I just pre-ordered on Amazon.

Amazon will start charging CA Sales Tax beginning September. Better order now than later. :wave

I have seen Koto Ironman before and it looks amazing. Japanese company I trust their quality.

[Update]

Amazon has not yet shipped the item yet. BUT they have updated my order to include CA sales tax without notifying me.

I believe a contract is formed when I agree on the price, they can't update the invoice without telling me about it. Shady.

I cancelled my order.

If your waiting for this in the UK its out now the UK supplier had these in this week.

Back