Kotobukiya Shock Trooper!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I ordered him, looks to cool. I wish Sideshow would do 1/4 Clone asap esp battle worn looking. Check out Azogs for some pretty cool pictures of him and the blue one in a display.

Definitely expected. Thanks for the heads up pitch, they must have added it after I checked earlier. Got my 2 ordered.

Ordered! :rock :yay

Attachments

• 3C43854D-2D34-4D8B-B55B-0F2FF3161563.jpg
    3C43854D-2D34-4D8B-B55B-0F2FF3161563.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 14
Re: Shock trooper

I like both, but hopefully the blue will drop in price to be had
for around $60 to $80 over time. We shall see.............. 8o 8)

Well, I went back and forth and finally ordered him. Just in time, because I just noticed that he is all SOLD OUT.

This is back up for those that want one. I went ahead and ordered 2 just in case I want them.

Showed up earlier today. My guess it'll bounce back and forth for the next few months like most items do there.

Showed up earlier today. My guess it'll bounce back and forth for the next few months like most items do there.

Yep. I ordered the Sandtrooper Sergeant, Corporal, and MR Special Ops Helm months after all of them had sold out. I guess some people cancelled and they bounced back up.

I can't believe they actually added them a week or so ago at $84.99. They rarely discount Koto items and those had been sold out, so why would they discount? Strange...unless they were damaged boxes or something.

Back