Kotobukiya Modern Thor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a link to preorder here. Not sure about the site, but at least its on the market. Any chance of this coming to stateside distributors?

Looks awesome. Love the modern outfit and everything...

...But whats up with his neck in this pic?:

thor1-1.jpg

I would probably still go for the SS PF instead. This is very nice for what it is though.

I own a few other Koto statues and love em. I love this version of Thor even more but at $175 that is an immediate pass. I will wait until I can pick one up cheap somewhere. Anyone know the size of this thing?

It is 12" tall. I preordered mine with bbts. The only other koto statue I own is the Koto superman, and I really like that one..:D

I was just going to mention that Atomic does have them in stock...Atomic is my LCS. There have been a couple sitting in the display case for weeks now. Personally I think they are charging way too much for this statue. Secondly, I was amazed at how small this statue looks. I know it's only suppose to be 12" but it looks smaller than that IMHO.

I was going to pick one up but now that I have seen one it's an easy pass.

Back