Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took a few pics of the SDCC exclusive Spider-woman. She looks so amazing in the metallic paint. Think I may get rid of my original one :lol

I highly recommend the metallic version for those of you who didn't get her yet, even though it is more expensive

View attachment 125786
View attachment 125787
View attachment 125788
View attachment 125789
View attachment 125790

Damn I don't know which one to buy, but the metallic looks so much nicer! What do you think about the paint? Will it have issues? That paint looks amazing!

Damn I don't know which one to buy, but the metallic looks so much nicer! What do you think about the paint? Will it have issues? That paint looks amazing!

In my opinion, I would stick with the metallic - the red is so deep, the original looks almost orange next to it. As far as the paint, they've done bishoujos in metallic before (Dark Phoenix, Elektra) and I've never heard any problems with them.

In my opinion, I would stick with the metallic - the red is so deep, the original looks almost orange next to it. As far as the paint, they've done bishoujos in metallic before (Dark Phoenix, Elektra) and I've never heard any problems with them.

Thanks bro, I really love the metallic paint. Looks way better then a reg and yes now that you mention it. The reg looks so plain and likes she's orange. I will order the metallic version. Can't wait to see how shines she looks like in person. Great pics! Any more? :bow

Thanks bro, I really love the metallic paint. Looks way better then a reg and yes now that you mention it. The reg looks so plain and likes she's orange. I will order the metallic version. Can't wait to see how shines she looks like in person. Great pics! Any more? :bow

Sorry CBG, I already put her back in the packaging, no room for display right now but I don't think you'll regret the metallic. The paint really pops on it

Wow, didn't know she'd go so fast. I got mine from Action Figure Xpress. BBTS has them in stock but they're $119.99, ouch.

Not sure if you can snatch one from ebay or not at a better price. Hope you get one

Yeah I will just wait for a open box one to pop up on eBay. I made up my mine to get the metallic version. Looks so much better by the pics. Some says she 1/8 in scale what do you think?

Yeah I will just wait for a open box one to pop up on eBay. I made up my mine to get the metallic version. Looks so much better by the pics. Some says she 1/8 in scale what do you think?

She seems a tad bit smaller than the other bishoujo's but it could be her crouching position. I'm not sure what scale I would place her in

She seems a tad bit smaller than the other bishoujo's but it could be her crouching position. I'm not sure what scale I would place her in

Yes psylocke is crouching as well and she is like the biggest bishoujo I've seen. I got that one in both colors and both is amazing!

Yes psylocke is crouching as well and she is like the biggest bishoujo I've seen. I got that one in both colors and both is amazing!

Yea Psylocke is great. I have the X-Force edition - I would say that Spider-woman is not as big as Psylocke. Definitely not as tall, leg wise, if that helps with comparing the two

Yea Psylocke is great. I have the X-Force edition - I would say that Spider-woman is not as big as Psylocke. Definitely not as tall, leg wise, if that helps with comparing the two

In that case jubilee should be no bigger than spider woman in scale saying if they go by how small characters are in the comics. I sure hope she's not that small otherwise I feel like I'm getting 1/8 bishoujos again. Spider woman is the same size as the early 1/8 scale statues. She's too small for me. But the metallic saves this for me.

YIPPEE! Jubilee is here :)

Kotobukiya Bishoujo Jubilee Statue! - YouTube

ktJP7ywl.jpg

VeJA52Dl.jpg

I ended up passing on Jubilee. Still hoping for a Danger Room Sessions version.

Hmmm. So small, but no a space taker-upper. Did they ever release a Spider-Man? I saw Spider-Woman. That one looked pretty cool.

Spider-Man Fine Arts from Kotobukiya which is the best Spider-Man statue to me. But no male bishoujo statues.

I ended up passing on Jubilee. Still hoping for a Danger Room Sessions version.

Spider-Man Fine Arts from Kotobukiya which is the best Spider-Man statue to me. But no male bishoujo statues.

Ah, yeah, I remember that one. And never got my hands on one...prices are way too high now. Great looking piece though. Would love to have one.

Back