Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the unmasked portrait... most beautiful bishoujo so far.

Definitely ordering this one. She is only going to be that much better once they show her actual base.

I like the unmasked face as well, but think the masked one works better overall. The backside looks a bit too thick for my taste, will have to see more pictures from different angles. Definitely a buy for me to go with my Bishoujo Widow

Everytime I peep in here for the pics, I hear Rihanna's "Pour It Up". Specifically the first line, "Strip clubz and dollah billz..."

1385833_753352338014498_1615804177_n.jpg

rihanna-pour-it-up1.jpg

GOTTA HAVE HER!!!

Be nice to Ms. Jessica Drake! Through she tends to be the only superheroine who frequently ended up in stripper poses...

Looks like CBG started a new account :lol

Btw I AM being nice to her! :) I stan the **** out for Spider Woman, who knew she can get all ****ed up and ratchet all up in this *****? Love this ratchet bishoujo version of her. Looks like Shunya's got his finger on the twerk pulse :)

Hopefully they can fix the color on her outfit (middle chest area) so it looks more like the comics.

Spider-WomanFinalcopy.jpg

I think we're gonna have to assume that her titties are pressed together so tightly that the black line down the middle disappeared :monkey3

Received my Psylocke today and she is stunning! These Bishoujos are really something special when done right. My favorite in my Bishoujo collection right now.

Received my Psylocke today and she is stunning! These Bishoujos are really something special when done right. My favorite in my Bishoujo collection right now.

Agreed. Just received mine today. Totally agree that this is one of the best bishoujos I have seen and my original plan to to display with the x-23 variant isn't that silly a plan. Bishoujos are interesting. Some you get out of the box and immediately want to sell others are simply great.

[IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/...rp-Jones/DSC07652_zpsc2e43a08.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I feel really bad for missing on that SDCC X-23! That picture remind me I need to pick it up! I saw it for sale, but marked up at my local comic book store last week. I think I better pick it up tomorrow unless its already taken! Need to display her with my Psylocke too.

I just got a sealed in box exclusive Black Widow Yelena Belova and I noticed that the paint on one of her bracelets has faded from gold to silver. I also saw 1 or 2 on the internet that has the same problem with mine? Can anyone confirm if this is indeed a production problem?

For those who have the exclusive widow, has yours faded too?

It seems like several of the older Bishoujos have problems with the gold paint fading or bleeding over time. I've seen complaints about Dark Phoenix, Emma Frost, and the blue costume Batgirl. So it wouldn't surprise me if Yelena is another victim of that.

Hi all, does anyone know of a good place to sell my Marvel bishoujo?, I have to cut back on my collections.

I see. You know any way of preventing further fading?

I have no idea if this works or not, so try at your own risk, but awhile back I read that after you clean it that you should stick in your freezer for several hours. :dunno

Jubilee is fantastic.

Wasp and She Hulk have also been announced as the next characters in the line :) Their full concepts (and hopefully sculpts) will be shown at Comic Con this week.

For now here are their teasers:
10489639_908565499159847_2585777147761394065_n.jpg

10502078_911233572226373_4949684955260653614_n.jpg

Just took a few pics of the SDCC exclusive Spider-woman. She looks so amazing in the metallic paint. Think I may get rid of my original one :lol

I highly recommend the metallic version for those of you who didn't get her yet, even though it is more expensive

IMG_2098_zps648722e0.jpg
IMG_2101_zps7a02847c.jpg
IMG_2102_zps0b0885d2.jpg
IMG_2099_zpsdaa3e4bc.jpg
IMG_2103_zpsb3f77c24.jpg

Back