Kotobukiya Juggernaught and X-force Psylocke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter, bro. You just need to flip one of the magnets. It doesn't matter which magnet.

The reason why the magnets repel each other is because you have the same polarity facing each other.

That's probably it then but I have no way of flipping it unless I break it apart from the helmet.

I bet if you turn the helmet upside down, the helmet will stick to his head.

I just tried that and it didn't work. I think the notch of the head is too far from the magnet in the helmet.

If the helmet does not allow you to flip the magnet yourself, then I'd send back the helmet. They should give you in return another helmet with the magnet in the opposite orientation then your original. If they just give you another helmet with the magnet in the same orientation as your original, then you'll have the same problem.

No, looks like the magnet is glued on to the inside of the helmet. Taking that out will probably break the helmet. I did a quick test with a screwdriver and both the helmet and the head is attracting to the screwdriver tip. According to an user in another forum, he indicated that only his helmet is attracting to a screwdriver. So that means, the magnet in the head is reversed. Which also means it'll be impossible for me to flip the magnet in the head.

Yup, a Kotobukiya rep in another forum advised me to send an email to KotoUS and he will try to remedy this. Hopefully sooner than later.

No, looks like the magnet is glued on to the inside of the helmet. Taking that out will probably break the helmet. I did a quick test with a screwdriver and both the helmet and the head is attracting to the screwdriver tip. According to an user in another forum, he indicated that only his helmet is attracting to a screwdriver. So that means, the magnet in the head is reversed. Which also means it'll be impossible for me to flip the magnet in the head.

Yup, a Kotobukiya rep in another forum advised me to send an email to KotoUS and he will try to remedy this. Hopefully sooner than later.

I don't know what that guy in the other forum is talking about. That's crazy talk ...as a magnet will always attract metal no matter which side or polarity of the magnet it is. The only time a magnet will repel a screwdriver is if the screwdriver had been magnetized ...and that's only if the magnet and magnetized screwdriver have the same polarity facing each other.

My point is ...for this problem there is no one magnet that is the culprit. There's no "repelling magnet". The magnets are repelling each other because they have the same polarity facing each other. The solution is to either flip the magnet in the head or the magnet in the helmet. Since the helmet is smaller and lighter, then the helmet should be sent back to get the magnet flipped. Not to mention, it looks easier to flip the magnet in the helmet.

Not many 1/6 lovers round these parts but I thought I'd share this repaint I did on this piece.

Very cool sculpt, has that Marvel vs Capcom vibe, brings back memories^^

Nice pics, Spidey. Agreed about the Capcom look and feel. Was just about to comment on that before I saw your comment. :lol Love the attention to detail on the base, especially the water from the pipes. The helmetless display leaves something to be desired, but overall, looks boss.

Fellow 1:6 lover here sounding off....AWESOME work Dark_Spidey!

Your talent and skills amaze me! Juggernaut looks better than ever!

Wha? I just realized that this was a REPAINT you did, DS. I thought this was a factory job!!! Superb! :rock

Back